The Student Room Group

Do girls likes femboys?

I have always wondered if girls are actually attracted to this. I’m slender with really long skinny legs and a very feminine facial structure and long hair.

I like to embrace my feminine side and see it always being praised but DO people actually like this? I hate being manly and hate hairiness (on me I don’t judge other people)

Scroll to see replies

every girls preferences are different so youre gonna have to be more specific lad
personally im into more feminine guys anyway but at the end of the day looks dont matter blah blah
Being in touch with your feminine side is actually quite good in terms of relationships since you'll be able to relate to your partner more.
Reply 3
Hehe good
I’m glad to hear :smile:
Reply 4
Original post by pipthesqueak
every girls preferences are different so youre gonna have to be more specific lad
personally im into more feminine guys anyway but at the end of the day looks dont matter blah blah

That’s good! Would you like them to dress feminine around you?
Nah, I like guys who act like girls. Hella attractive
Original post by Anonymous
I have always wondered if girls are actually attracted to this. I’m slender with really long skinny legs and a very feminine facial structure and long hair.

I like to embrace my feminine side and see it always being praised but DO people actually like this? I hate being manly and hate hairiness (on me I don’t judge other people)

No most girls do not like long hair however being feminine is fine just make sure to cut your hair

BTS have hundreds of millions of fans and they are feminine

No woman likes long hair sorry to burst your bubble.

But not having body or facial hair could be an advantage.

Short hair is important for men because it differentiates them. Just do not go too short or bald
Reply 9
Attachment not found
Like not to blow my own horn but I feel and look great when I’m like this! I wish it was just more universal and less taboo. I should be able to feel love when like this which isn’t creepy men lol
BTS have hundreds of millions of fans and they are feminine

True I do love bts as well lol they look great when they’ve crossdressed as well lol
Original post by JustOneMoreThing
Being in touch with your feminine side is actually quite good in terms of relationships since you'll be able to relate to your partner more.

Are you in touch with your feminine side?

Short hair is important for men because it differentiates them. Just do not go too short or bald

I’d say it’s like shoulder length, I like arty fashion girls and they are the ones that compliment me the most lol
I’d say it’s like shoulder length, I like arty fashion girls and they are the ones that compliment me the most lol

Cut it. Keep it thick but short
Original post by YaliaV123
Are you in touch with your feminine side?

As we speak I'm wearing my special boxing day thong.

Spoiler

Spoiler

Jealous

I do, I prefer guys who are more feminine

Spoiler

A gift from your mum?
Original post by Jayda2818032
No most girls do not like long hair however being feminine is fine just make sure to cut your hair

Cut it. Keep it thick but short

I know girls who love longer hair on guys... this is stupid. You may not like long hair that doesn't mean no woman likes them.
I go for personality over anything else! But I do love to see men not scared to be in touch with their feminine side! It’s definitely not a turn off :smile:

Latest

Trending

Trending