The Student Room Group

Binging [TW]

Content warning: the following post mentions eating disorders

Spoiler

Original post by Anonymous
I feel like starving myself again because I’ve binged.

No don't do that. you said you starved your self before? maybe that's what lead to you binging. Try and allocate specific times to eat; breakfast, lunch and dinner. starving yourself is a bad habit to pick up can could lead to eating disorders. Just learn from your mistake and don't repeat it. everyone messes up once in a while.

If you don't mind me asking, are you trying to lose weight?
Reply 2
No don't do that. you said you starved your self before? maybe that's what lead to you binging. Try and allocate specific times to eat; breakfast, lunch and dinner. starving yourself is a bad habit to pick up can could lead to eating disorders. Just learn from your mistake and don't repeat it. everyone messes up once in a while.

If you don't mind me asking, are you trying to lose weight?

Yes I’m trying to lose weight but instead of losing weight I’ve gained weight
Chewing gum helps me to not binge
I binge a lot too and trying to lose weight
Chewing gum helps or try sugar free soda
Reply 4
Original post by Moonlight rain
Chewing gum helps me to not binge
I binge a lot too and trying to lose weight
Chewing gum helps or try sugar free soda

Thank uuu xx
Yes I’m trying to lose weight but instead of losing weight I’ve gained weight

I've had experience losing weight and drinking water when I felt hungry is what worked best for me when I felt hungry. Also try to avoided low volume, high calorie foods. Instead try to eat high volume low calorie foods.
Reply 6
I've had experience losing weight and drinking water when I felt hungry is what worked best for me when I felt hungry. Also try to avoided low volume, high calorie foods. Instead try to eat high volume low calorie foods.

Alright thank you so much
Have you been restricting yourself from eating certain foods?
I'd advise against calorie counting or following any sort of diet. You're health is what matters and a number on a scale doesn't represent health. A specific body shape can't reflect health either.
How about eating some good food without worrying? :smile:
Maybe you'll like these insta accounts? @danaemercer , @tiffanyima and @mikzazon
Reply 8
Have you been restricting yourself from eating certain foods?
I'd advise against calorie counting or following any sort of diet. You're health is what matters and a number on a scale doesn't represent health. A specific body shape can't reflect health either.
How about eating some good food without worrying? :smile:
Maybe you'll like these insta accounts? @danaemercer , @tiffanyima and @mikzazon

Yh some days I’ll restrict myself from things I like then I have huge cravings and eat a whole big packet. Or I’m just feeling sad or just purely bored because of tier 4
Yh some days I’ll restrict myself from things I like then I have huge cravings and eat a whole big packet. Or I’m just feeling sad or just purely bored because of tier 4

you should know losing weight is a life long commitment. once your diet is over, you cannot go back to your old eating habits or you will regain all the weight back quickly.

Quick Reply

Latest