The Student Room Group

EU Settlement Status Fees question

Hello, I currently have an offer from Nottingham university and am getting my Settlement Status soon. Does settlement status automatically get you home status as well as student loan options? For context I have lived in the UK for 10 years previously before moving away. I am applying for settlement status derived from my mothers, i.e., she has it and I am entitled to it as a result.
I don't know how much I can help you but I think it does. A lot of the unis I applied to wanted me to prove that I am settled in the UK and all I had to do was send this share code which u automatically get when you have settled status by logging into an account. I haven't had any other issues so I'm guessing it will get you student loan options and probably a home status. Hope this helps.
Reply 2
Original post by elmo_tears
I don't know how much I can help you but I think it does. A lot of the unis I applied to wanted me to prove that I am settled in the UK and all I had to do was send this share code which u automatically get when you have settled status by logging into an account. I haven't had any other issues so I'm guessing it will get you student loan options and probably a home status. Hope this helps.

Thanks so much!

Thought it would be a much more complicated process. Although I put I lived outside of the UK, so I'll probably have a harder time getting home fees. Thanks for the reply nonetheless.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending