Reply 5
Original post by Dell PC 2
then you just die i guess:s-smilie:

Original post by The_Lonely_Goatherd
Wouldn't be a particular biggie for me :nah:

why not?
Original post by Iamarat
why not?

Coz my religious faith isn't all about trying to get into "Heaven", or trying to have some kind of afterlife. If there's some kinda nice afterlife or Heaven once I die, that's a nice bonus :biggrin: but tbh even if Heaven exists as outlined by my faith, I don't think I'm going there :nah:
What would be helpful with this is for one to know the eschatological verification, whereby we can only know if God exists when we die.
Original post by Iamarat
why not?

They belong to the more liberal crowd of Christianity
Reply 9
Original post by The_Lonely_Goatherd
Coz my religious faith isn't all about trying to get into "Heaven", or trying to have some kind of afterlife. If there's some kinda nice afterlife or Heaven once I die, that's a nice bonus :biggrin: but tbh even if Heaven exists as outlined by my faith, I don't think I'm going there :nah:

the last part of your sentence made me laugh out loud. not sure if it was meant to :biggrin:
Then I'll be happy knowing I made the most of it and lived a life of virtue
But what about having a God who’s son dying means all your sins are forgiven :iiam:
Meh, I'm broadly a Christian but I wasn't really holding out hope for a matey chat over a beer with God at the end.
Original post by jackmarshal757
Doesn’t mean you should continue to sin, marriage is made to be between a man and a woman

Personal interpretation ig
This isn’t the place for a debate though :grin:

I’m sure there are plenty, but religion is ultimately down to personal interpretation, I don’t mind who has a relationship with who :smile:
The existence or lack thereof of an afterlife has absolutely no bearing on how I live my life.

Latest

Trending

Trending