The Student Room Group
Students on campus at the University of Warwick
University of Warwick
Coventry

Warwick Uni BSc Health and Medical sciences 2021 Applicants

Hey! This is a thread for those who have applied to Warwick University to study BSc Health and Medical Sciences! I hope that this is useful :smile:
Do any of you know what career you want to go into with this degree ??
Students on campus at the University of Warwick
University of Warwick
Coventry
Original post by Anonymous
Hey! I’ll add you on snap to, I’ve applied to the same course 🖤

:smile: Are you going to the offer holder day this afternoon? I may see you there!!
Do any of you know what career you want to go into with this degree ??

I'm not sure at the moment!! Public health? Graduate medicine perhaps? :smile:
:smile: Are you going to the offer holder day this afternoon? I may see you there!!

Sigh** I picked the April one instead of the one happening today which is dumb, so I won’t see you
Reply 5
Hiii!!! I received an offer in November and I've been looking for other people on this course so thank you for starting this! I'm on the offer holder day thing right now actually.
Reply 6
I haven't accepted the offer yet lol but I know it's either going to be my firm or insurance. Just waiting for Uni of Notts to get back to me before I decide
Original post by xmxcella
I haven't accepted the offer yet lol but I know it's either going to be my firm or insurance. Just waiting for Uni of Notts to get back to me before I decide

Same, I’m thinking of firming this and insuring Surrey

Hi!

It's great to hear you may be choosing Surrey as your insurance choice :smile:

If you have any questions about Surrey or uni in general, I can help answer them for you Also if you would like to see Surrey from a student's perspective every week then please follow our Instagram page: SurreyStudent

Becca (2nd Year Psychology Student)
Original post by University of Surrey Student Rep
Hi!

It's great to hear you may be choosing Surrey as your insurance choice :smile:

If you have any questions about Surrey or uni in general, I can help answer them for you Also if you would like to see Surrey from a student's perspective every week then please follow our Instagram page: SurreyStudent

Becca (2nd Year Psychology Student)

I was thinking of changing courses from biomedical science to midwifery which I know is a big jump. I emailed Surrey however they did not respond to my email. So I’m stuck in a loop but still interest in applying here

After the offer day holder thing, im leaning towards firming this now tbh
I was thinking of changing courses from biomedical science to midwifery which I know is a big jump. I emailed Surrey however they did not respond to my email. So I’m stuck in a loop but still interest in applying here

Hi there,

I am sorry you haven't had a response email from Surrey. When did you send the email and was it to the applicant team? If you sent the email a while ago, they may just be busy due to the vast amount of applicants, however as it's important I definitely would follow up with them by sending them another email!

I hope this helps :smile:
Becca
Sorry, this won't happen again :smile:
Reply 13
Hi guys, I've been accepted to this course and I'm still trying to figure out what postgraduate courses I can do if I choose to. Can you guys help me with any ideas with what I can do after this course. Many thanks, Gabriel :smile:.

Quick Reply

Latest