The Student Room Group

How can i get her back???

There's this girl me and her used to be bestfriends and then she started to fall for me and I knew that because she told me, she would literally do anything for me and she was always there for me and she just loved me so much and I knew that but I took advantage of that I was never there for her I used to be bi*ch to her for no reason sometimes just because I knew she would forgive me so fast and I just knew that i had so much power over her because of how she felt for me and the stupid fu*king thing is that I felt the same way for her but I just never told her and idk why

now i can feel shes starting to move on but hasn't quite yet. What can I do to make her mine again, and im scared to tell her how i feel because I don't want her to have the same power over me im just scared idk what can i do??
Reply 1
we are both 16 btw
Original post by Anonymous
There's this girl me and her used to be bestfriends and then she started to fall for me and I knew that because she told me, she would literally do anything for me and she was always there for me and she just loved me so much and I knew that but I took advantage of that I was never there for her I used to be bi*ch to her for no reason sometimes just because I knew she would forgive me so fast and I just knew that i had so much power over her because of how she felt for me and the stupid fu*king thing is that I felt the same way for her but I just never told her and idk why

now i can feel shes starting to move on but hasn't quite yet. What can I do to make her mine again, and im scared to tell her how i feel because I don't want her to have the same power over me im just scared idk what can i do??

treat her better...
If you like her, let her go.
Reply 4
If you like her, let her go.

what why would I do that??
Reply 5
Original post by zaina.aa
treat her better...

yes i want to and i am but idk if thats enough
yes i want to and i am but idk if thats enough

hm idk if u really liked her you wouldn't have treated her like that. If a guy treats me like that I would assume he doesn't like me
Reply 7
You need to sort yourself out before getting tangled into a relationship.. its not healthy for either of you to feel that you 'have power' over the other.
Reply 8
Original post by zaina.aa
hm idk if u really liked her you wouldn't have treated her like that. If a guy treats me like that I would assume he doesn't like me

well first off im a girl and second I do really like her there is no excuse for how i treated her i think it was just because i was scared as ive never liked someone as much as her i was tryna push her away but now i realized i want her and i dont wanna try and push her and my feelings away anymore
well first off im a girl and second I do really like her there is no excuse for how i treated her i think it was just because i was scared as ive never liked someone as much as her i was tryna push her away but now i realized i want her and i dont wanna try and push her and my feelings away anymore

then tell her u like her ig
Stop playing silly games and treating her like that.

Tell her how you feel and see what happens.

Don’t be surprised if she moves on though. That doesn’t really have the makings of a good, balanced relationship tbh.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending