The Student Room Group

if you request an agency to pay for your dbs due to circumstance do they ask for proo

I cant afford a DBS eventhough I have the money and I'm not wiling to empty out my own pocket. Do they ask for proof and what kind of proof would they tend to ask for
I think that it depends on what type of DBS you are applying for (enhanced or basic) and what you are applying the DBS for- (If for a job, then what job it is?)
Original post by Beneet singh
I think that it depends on what type of DBS you are applying for (enhanced or basic) and what you are applying the DBS for- (If for a job, then what job it is?)

its a full enhanced dbs and to work as an assistant in a school
Just ask if it can be taken out of your salary
Original post by Turning_A_Corner
Just ask if it can be taken out of your salary

if its taken out my salary doesnt that mean I'm still paying for i t?
Original post by jumbojim56877
if its taken out my salary doesnt that mean I'm still paying for i t?

If those are the terms of the job then those are the terms of the job. Take or leave it. Most companies require you pay for your own DBS.
Original post by Turning_A_Corner
If those are the terms of the job then those are the terms of the job. Take or leave it. Most companies require you pay for your own DBS.

I know ... but you said to ask them to take it out of my salary as a solution except its my own money so that doesn't make sense. And actually most companies do pay for you
Original post by jumbojim56877
I know ... but you said to ask them to take it out of my salary as a solution except its my own money so that doesn't make sense. And actually most companies do pay for you

The only time I haven’t had to pay for one has been when I’ve applied through my university. It’s very common to have to pay for it yourself and certainly you have to pay for the update subscription service. If you don’t have the funds available you could come to an agreement about paying for it out of your first salary but either way you will have to pay fir it. If that’s their policy, that’s their policy. I would have that policy if I were an employer because it’s about reducing financial risk to yourself.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending