The Student Room Group

I don't know what to be

Hello everyone!
So. I am in the 10th grade, which means that next year, I will have to do my grade 11 GCSE Board Exams. I have no idea what I want to be when I grow up. My parents expect me to be a doctor, but the more I think about it, the more I realize that I really am not passionate for medicine. For ANYTHING, really.
Does anyone have any advice?
Original post by Anonymous
Hello everyone!
So. I am in the 10th grade, which means that next year, I will have to do my grade 11 GCSE Board Exams. I have no idea what I want to be when I grow up. My parents expect me to be a doctor, but the more I think about it, the more I realize that I really am not passionate for medicine. For ANYTHING, really.

What interests u? I mean surely there are some subjects which you look forward to and enjoy doing
Original post by Anonymous
Hello everyone!

See what subject is your passion.. your decision must come from your soul, not society or anyone else.
Reply 3
Original post by the_pharaoh
What interests u? I mean surely there are some subjects which you look forward to and enjoy doing

Original post by windhowler56
See what subject is your passion.. your decision must come from your soul, not society or anyone else.

thanks !
yep. there are some subjects that truly intrigue me.. maybe science i think..

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending