The Student Room Group
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website

Greystacks Nottingham accommodation 2021/2022

Has anyone applied to greystacks Nottingham to start September 2021 ? Also I’ve been reading some negative reviews online - can anyone tell me if these are true ?
Hey, I lived at Graystacks for 3 years. There are certainly pros and cons of living there, but I really enjoyed it overall and met my now best friend there! Happy to answer any specific questions you have :smile:
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website
Original post by HolG19328
Hey, I lived at Graystacks for 3 years. There are certainly pros and cons of living there, but I really enjoyed it overall and met my now best friend there! Happy to answer any specific questions you have :smile:

What’s the social life at Greystacks? Looking for somewhere sociable after this past year!
Original post by MatildaElizabeth
What’s the social life at Greystacks? Looking for somewhere sociable after this past year!

I found graystacks really sociable! There were 11 other people in my stack, so there was always someone around to chat to! Luckily we all got on pretty well and had meals together, movie nights, BBQs, nights out etc. The shared decking by the canal is great for meeting people from other stacks (and parties), so even if you don’t like everyone in your stack, it’s easy to make other friends.

I would say it was a little far from where a lot of my other friends lived (mostly in Lenton), but I didn’t mind the walk!
Are you staying there confirmed for 2021-2022?
Original post by castle1212
Are you staying there confirmed for 2021-2022?

Yes, decided to go for it

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending