The Student Room Group

If you could make love to any woman in the world who would it be?

I quite like holly willoughby seems quite smart big breasts and curvy what about you?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by TheSsisentanf
I quite like holly willoughby seems quite smart big breasts and curvy what about you?

strangely enough celebrities rarely interest me. i used to have the biggest crush on Buffy the Vampire Slayer, though.
Reply 3
Jennifer Lopez :drool:
Original post by A Rolling Stone
strangely enough celebrities rarely interest me. i used to have the biggest crush on Buffy the Vampire Slayer, though.

Same haha , funny enough I try to avoid women as much as possible then you out the TV and then hollys there looking sexy FFS
Original post by TheSsisentanf
Same haha , funny enough I try to avoid women as much as possible then you out the TV and then hollys there looking sexy FFS

thought you'd be more of a Janet Street-Porter kinda guy
Misogyny 😍😍😍
Does it have to be a celebrity? There were a few uni tutors at my undergrad institution who I wouldn't have said no to :sexface:

If it has to be a celebrity, my gut instinct goes for Kylie Minogue :h: but I dunno whether someone else would trump her if I were to have a hard think about it :ninja:
Who ever my future soulmate is.
Reply 9
My gf lol
Leila Hatami and Elisha Cuthbert
Original post by Anonymous
Misogyny 😍😍😍

if you are really insinuating that simply discussing attractiveness of a celebrity is an example of misogyny it shows just how brainwashed you and your generation are
Very strange question
Sara Chafak
Original post by mnot
Sara Chafak

not really my cuppa tea but i bet you'd like this girl https://twitter.com/TheVyralTrendz/status/1405272757441503232
Kim Kardashian. Yeah, she's a bit old now and her personality isn't great but I'd still give her a chance.
Original post by A Rolling Stone
not really my cuppa tea but i bet you'd like this girl https://twitter.com/TheVyralTrendz/status/1405272757441503232

Commentator is down astronomically
Blac chyna
PRSOM

(I feel like you’ve been on PRSOM for ages!)
Miranda Cosgrove, if people didn't constantly compare her to Michael Jackson lol...

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending