The Student Room Group

Do you think there's a chance she'll chose me?

My girlfriend has cheated on me several times with the same guy. However, she has been sleeping with me and ignoring him ever since I came to visit.

Do you think there's a chance she wants to stay with me?
She has cheated on you. She is not worth your time. if you stay, it is likely she'll do it again and again. If i were you, I would leave now and remember your worth :smile:
Reply 2
Original post by Paige.allanahx
She has cheated on you. She is not worth your time. if you stay, it is likely she'll do it again and again. If i were you, I would leave now and remember your worth :smile:

But doesn't it prove she regrets it since she's avoiding the other guy. They haven't spoken once since I've been here, appart from a hello or two. He avoids me completely.

She's been sleeping with me and we've gone on dates too
Reply 3
It true, it would be strange if your girlfriend ignored you and slept with another guy under your nose. However, you're only visiting; who's to say she won't take up with him again once you've gone?

If you want to be a pushover, carry on as you are. If you want some dignity and self-esteem, end it.
Why would you want to stay with a cheater, and not just a one-time cheater but a several-time cheater? Dump her disloyal arse so fast.
Original post by Anonymous
My girlfriend has cheated on me several times with the same guy. However, she has been sleeping with me and ignoring him ever since I came to visit.

Do you think there's a chance she wants to stay with me?

what benefits do u have by staying with her? find someone worth ur time
Yes- high chance that she will want to continue being your gf and having sex with lots of other guys behind your back.
She knows that very few guys are willing to turn a blind eye to their gf sneakily hooking up with other guys and seems to have no enthusiasm for a polyamorous relationship with a guy that openly has several female sexual partners.
Reply 7
Original post by Surnia
It true, it would be strange if your girlfriend ignored you and slept with another guy under your nose. However, you're only visiting; who's to say she won't take up with him again once you've gone?

If you want to be a pushover, carry on as you are. If you want some dignity and self-esteem, end it.

That's what I'm saying, if she was completely ignoring me, I would have been long gone, but she isn't, she's ignoring hte other guy!!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending