The Student Room Group

I am a white woman who finds chinese men attractive

anyone else
Nah, I'm pretty sure you're the only one in the whole wide world. Consider yourself special.
Reply 2
Original post by jenerous
Nah, I'm pretty sure you're the only one in the whole wide world. Consider yourself special.

not saying that I was the only one I know there are others out there too, I was just curious
Original post by Anonymous
not saying that I was the only one I know there are others out there too, I was just curious

Ah, my bad!
Hope you find what you're looking for.
Reply 4
Original post by jenerous
Ah, my bad!
Hope you find what you're looking for.

I hardly think being attracted to a person from a different country to you is so taboo these days that you have to go anon to make a thread about it...
Reply 6
Original post by black tea
I hardly think being attracted to a person from a different country to you is so taboo these days that you have to go anon to make a thread about it...

people judge about it, that's why :frown:
people judge about it, that's why :frown:

Would that really stop you from being in a relationship with someone you want to be in a relationship with?
Reply 8
Original post by black tea
Would that really stop you from being in a relationship with someone you want to be in a relationship with?

Not really
We all know you are, you keep saying. Nobody cares... apart from that one Chinese dude lol
Original post by V℮rsions
We all know you are, you keep saying. Nobody cares... apart from that one Chinese dude lol

Who am I then??
This app sucks at times. These comments are ridiculous. OP I get you, you’re just wondering and sharing your thoughts like anyone would to a friend per say. Y’all call tf down. I also find them attractive ( but i am not a white women but can pass as haha) 💖
Who am I then??

The same anon who made all the other threads today.
No I literally only made one other thread
Original post by M-2345638393838
This app sucks at times. These comments are ridiculous. OP I get you, you’re just wondering and sharing your thoughts like anyone would to a friend per say. Y’all call tf down. I also find them attractive ( but i am not a white women but can pass as haha) 💖

Yeah that's exactly my point! Thanks :smile:))

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending