The Student Room Group

How likely am I to see someone from sixth form at the same uni as me?

I know it depends on how big the uni is and how often the person walks around and such but just generally... there's someone I know from my sixth form who I think might be going to the same university I'm going to but we're doing completely different courses so I know I won't see them in lectures and our timetables could be different but is there a chance that we could go the whole 3 years without bumping into each other or is that highly unlikely? Not that it's a big deal if I did bump into them but I'd just rather not. For personal reasons :redface:
Reply 1
Original post by Anonymous
I know it depends on how big the uni is and how often the person walks around and such but just generally... there's someone I know from my sixth form who I think might be going to the same university I'm going to but we're doing completely different courses so I know I won't see them in lectures and our timetables could be different but is there a chance that we could go the whole 3 years without bumping into each other or is that highly unlikely? Not that it's a big deal if I did bump into them but I'd just rather not. For personal reasons :redface:

Well, if you go to the same club or society, you may meet them there. Likewise, if there's a big event which both of you are interested in, you may meet them there. Also, during the freshers week, you may see them at some of the events.
i saw someone from sixth form at freshers and never saw them again. id think its probably because they dropped out or never turned up at uni. when you're out and about around campus you always see someone you know especially if they attend most of their lectures and use the library etc. so i doubt you'd go 3/4 years without ever seeing them (unless they actively avoid you at all costs lol)
(edited 2 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending