The Student Room Group

Can't get my gf to orgasm

I've tried lots of different techniques but I can't make her orgasm. I feel upset that I can't do this for her.
have you tried turning it off and on again?
Reply 2
Original post by PrettymuchGod
have you tried turning it off and on again?

What?
Original post by Anonymous
I've tried lots of different techniques but I can't make her orgasm. I feel upset that I can't do this for her.

Have you tried asking her what she likes? Maybe that’ll make it happen, finding out what pleasures her the most.
Has she ever experienced an orgasm? Many women need to first learn how to orgasm solo before they can achieve it with a partner. They tend to hold back because the sensations in the lead up to an orgasm can feel similar to urinating. Practicing alone can take away any embarrassment or fear tied to pushing past that barrier.

If she hasn't experienced an orgasm before then the best thing she can do is experiment herself and figure out how to get herself there. If she has experienced one, then it's up to her to communicate to you what feels good for her and how she gets herself there - that will help you to figure out how best to get her off when you are together.
(edited 2 years ago)
Reply 5
Original post by 1582
Has she ever experienced an orgasm? Many women nees to first learn how to orgasm solo before they can do so with a partner. They tend to hold back because the sensations in the lead up to an orgasm can feel similar to urinating. Practicing alone can take away any embarrassment tied to pushing past that barrier.

If she hasn't experienced an orgasm before then the best thing she can do is experiment herself and figure out how to get herself there. If she has experienced one, then it's up to her to communicate to you what feels good for her and how she gets herself there - that will help you to figure out how best to get her off when you are together.

I haven't thought about that. I will ask her.
take your time and relax slow and steady at first will win the race
Reply 7
Half the time the girls themselves dont know what to do to achieve this so dont beat yourself up too much. Never mind it tends to be a lot harder than for men to get off.
Just work with her to find out what really works for her, as it were, and you can always enlist the help of toys. Theyre there to help, not necessarily as competition.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending