The Student Room Group

Am i creepy?

I like this girl , so I just looked at her posts and saw her with a guy which is her boyfriend and followed him and she says they find it weird. Like I know I shouldn’t have at all it’s really bad and I don’t know what to say.
Just tell her you're sorry if you made either of them feel uncomfortable when you followed her boyfriend's profile.
(edited 2 years ago)
Reply 2
Original post by 1582
Just tell her you're sorry if you made them feel uncomfortable when you followed her boyfriend's profile.

Okay, but I don’t know her boyfriend. It was on her highlight story. I feel incredibly stupid.
Original post by Anonymous
Okay, but I don’t know her boyfriend. It was on her highlight story. I feel incredibly stupid.

That detail doesn't really change anything; my advice remains the same!
Reply 4
Original post by 1582
That detail doesn't really change anything; my advice remains the same!

Thank you
yeah just apologise and leave it at that.
Yes the girl will view it as creepy, just say it was an accident.
Don't think to hard on it even if you are dying off cringe lol.
Reply 6
Original post by CorporalJin
yeah just apologise and leave it at that.
Yes the girl will view it as creepy, just say it was an accident.
Don't think to hard on it even if you are dying off cringe lol.

But we are fiends and I literally feel like ****.
Yes that’s a bit much.

Unfollow him, apologise and accept it’s going to be a bit weird between you guys for a little while.
Reply 8
Generally if you have to ask the question you already know the answer... cyber stalking a girl and her bf is pretty odd though.
wtf this is creepy as
Original post by Napp
Generally if you have to ask the question you already know the answer... cyber stalking a girl and her bf is pretty odd though.

I think its normal behaviour, you have to be lying if you deny never stalking people at least once on socials.
Reply 11
Original post by CorporalJin
I think its normal behaviour, you have to be lying if you deny never stalking people at least once on socials.

Adding their partner is not normal though..

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending