The Student Room Group

STOP DERAILING and START STUDYING!!

I just realised I'm a useless ******* (I always knew it) but now I'm even more useless because I spend so much time here derailing threads as everyone knows at this point.

I can't keep doing that all the time because A-levels are coming and time is flying!

I need those 4A*s my self worth depends on them, my family not hating me depends on them, me not getting kicked out of the house depends on them, my teachers view of my depends on them, my view of myself depends on them, my mother's second cousin's husband's mother in law's daughter's 5th cousin's nephew's view of me depends on them (this is what happens when you're Asian).

Don't get me wrong, I love being S.T.D (serial thread derailer) and I will keep doing that and the soc is happening but I need to seriously focus on not being a loser.

What is this for?

Spoiler

About her?

Spoiler

What does she study?

Spoiler

(edited 2 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

We know the reputation of STD will stay
(edited 2 years ago)
Original post by hungrysalamander
Not happening

Shut up... read it.
At least give me credit for bestowing you with your title :angry:
Original post by summerbirdreads
Shut up... read it.

I had to secure the first post
We can't have a derailing society without a leader
yes, i want in on the derailer soc, god knows ive done enough of that in my time
Jesus Christ!! allow me to tag people at least
Woof Woof, good luck with the a levels! :smile:
BBF2.jpg
Tags

Spoiler

If anyone wants to be tagged or untagged just tell me
(edited 2 years ago)
I just realised I'm a useful ******* (I always knew it) but now I'm even more useful because I spend so much time here derailing threads as everyone knows at this point.

I can't keep doing that all the time because A-levels are coming and time is flying!

I need those 4A*s my self worth depends on them, my family not hating me depends on them, me not getting kicked out of the house depends on them, my teachers view of my depends on them, my view of myself depends on them, my mother's second cousin's husband's mother in law's daughter's 5th cousin's nephew's view of me depends on them (this is what happens when you're Asian).

Don't get me wrong, I love being S.T.D (serial thread derailer) and I will keep doing that and the soc is happening but I need to seriously focus on not being a loser.

What is this for?

Spoiler

About her?

Spoiler

What does she study?

Spoiler

To be predicted 4 A*s must have been hard work - good luck, and I hope you get to have exams! Especially since you had no GCSEs
Original post by Mesopotamian.
At least give me credit for bestowing you with your title :angry:

The credit is all yours
Original post by HaydenFordz
yes, i want in on the derailer soc, god knows ive done enough of that in my time

It is happening
Original post by hungrysalamander
We can't have a derailing society without a leader

I'm not going anywhere
Original post by londonmyst
Woof Woof, good luck with the a levels! :smile:
BBF2.jpg

thank you!!!
Tags

Spoiler

whre is my tag :angry:
The credit is all yours

I am quoting this so it can remain on the internet for all eternity.
Good luck with the A-levels! Tag me please.
(edited 2 years ago)
Rather audacious I would say, derail this thread is my goal night and day! Not so much but did you know an echidna has a four headed penis?
Best of luck with your a-levels!!

Please could I be tagged? :colondollar:

Latest

Trending

Trending