The Student Room Group

Quit McDonald’s

I’ve been working at mcdonalds for like a month (I have another job) but I want to quit because I keep getting put on 3 shifts in a row and they all finish at midnight. I’m currently doing a levels, learning to drive and going to the gym. I end up having to go to the gym after work at midnight and then have to wake up at 6 for college and I don’t get good sleep at all. I want to quit but I feel bad leaving so soon and unsure who I speak to about it.
ye quit it's too stressful, i agree.
yeah I'd just quit, that sounds rough, hand your notice in to your manager asap
Original post by tilly231
I’ve been working at mcdonalds for like a month (I have another job) but I want to quit because I keep getting put on 3 shifts in a row and they all finish at midnight. I’m currently doing a levels, learning to drive and going to the gym. I end up having to go to the gym after work at midnight and then have to wake up at 6 for college and I don’t get good sleep at all. I want to quit but I feel bad leaving so soon and unsure who I speak to about it.

If you have another job, then I can understand you wanting to leave.
The notice is 2 weeks at McDonald's. Just write/type a letter and give it to them. Basically just put that you are handling your notice in, you are giving 2 weeks and your last day will be X date.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending