The Student Room Group

im bad at giving head

i hate giving head to guys and their always asking for iy, even when i said no. then rumours spread that "its the worst head ever"
Original post by Anonymous
i hate giving head to guys and their always asking for iy, even when i said no. then rumours spread that "its the worst head ever"

If you're saying "no", you clearly don't want to do it. So why are you doing it? Unless they are forcing you to - in which case it is rape and you should tell the police. I get the impression that you're quite young, I think you should be focused on more important stuff at your age.
Original post by Submarine94
If you're saying "no", you clearly don't want to do it. So why are you doing it? Unless they are forcing you to - in which case it is rape and you should tell the police. I get the impression that you're quite young, I think you should be focused on more important stuff at your age.

sexual assault*
Original post by Submarine94

keep asking me again and again.. this one guy wouldn't drive the car off unless i gave it to him.. he then went and told his friends' i gave him the worst head ever' its embaressing , im 18
keep asking me again and again.. this one guy wouldn't drive the car off unless i gave it to him.. he then went and told his friends' i gave him the worst head ever' its embaressing , im 18

Then just leave the car....? Don't associate yourself with people like that.
Then just leave the car....? Don't associate yourself with people like that.

it was in a random place and i couldn't just leave..
it was in a random place and i couldn't just leave..

Regardless of where you are, don't ever do something just because you feel like you're being forced to- threaten him with exposing that he's pressuring you into oral sex because that's sexual coercion which is sexual assault. You could still expose him, talk to someone you trust about what he did. But to prevent this from happening again, keep yourself safe don't enter a car with a guy you don't fully trust and remember that you can always leave the car even if its a random place.
Just don't give it. You don't have to if you don't want to. If you're being forced to do it, it is sexual assault.
Original post by HendracBell
sexual assault*

Not it's rape. The Sexual Offences Act 2003 literally says that someone commits rape if all of the following happens:

1) They intentionally penetrate the vagina, anus or mouth of another person with their penis.
2) The other person does not consent to the penetration.
3) They do not reasonably believe that the other person consents.

The poster clearly wrote that she said no numerous times after being asked, which clearly shows a lack of consent. She was manipulated and pressured with the guy threatening that he wouldn't even drive the car unless she did it. He clearly well knew she didn't want to do it but still manipulated her to do it, even threatening he won't drive unless she does it.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending