The Student Room Group

Physiotherapy applicants 2016/2017

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Jane1296
Congratulations! I got an unconditional offer from them today too!!!!!!

congrats to you too :smile: will Teesside be your firm choice?
Reply 2061
Original post by HayBF123
They were pretty standard tbh, the maths test was fine, can use a calculator so nothing too bad! And the English bit you just had to identify some errors and then talk about Some nhs values, so it was consistent with other interviews! You'll be fine, it's not challenging!

Is uel ur firm or insurance?

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by Ste599
Wow congratulations!! Fingers crossed

Thank you.
Fingers crossed that we meet in September :smile:
Original post by Barchoka
I receve my offer yesterday.
But don't worry if you didn't recieve yours yet. They said that they hold last interves on the begining of the April and then they will take all the final decisions.

Congrats on your offer :smile: was this for Bradford? told you it would be fine as i remember you were quite stressed about it :smile: really happy you got an offer. will Bradford be your firm choice? I hope i get an offer too; my interview isn't till 4th april though x
Original post by HearMeRoar
Oh, what time were you? :smile: And I wouldn't worry, I don't know anyone else with an offer and there were interviews before ours. Someone I know contacted George's and they said that it could be April before all the offers are given out. Try not to stress, I hope you hear soon x

Posted from TSR Mobile

I was at 12
Reply 2065
My friend just got an offer from Cardiff if anyone is interested after a December interview.
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by Toile
My friend just got an offer from Cardiff if anyone is interested after a December interview.

I'm still waiting after a December interview in Cardiff!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by coco.bee
Congrats on your offer :smile: was this for Bradford? told you it would be fine as i remember you were quite stressed about it :smile: really happy you got an offer. will Bradford be your firm choice? I hope i get an offer too; my interview isn't till 4th april though x

Thank you :smile:
Yes that offer from Bradford, and Bradford is my first choice, so at least i know where i'm going if i meet all conditions :smile:
4th April is not far away and at least you will not have to wait long for final decision as yours interview should be the last one for Bradford
Is Bradford your first choice as well?
Reply 2068
Original post by Gwendavies
I'm still waiting after a December interview in Cardiff!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Think hers was on the 15th, you should hear soon then, Good Luck.
Thank you :smile:
Yes that offer from Bradford, and Bradford is my first choice, so at least i know where i'm going if i meet all conditions :smile:
4th April is not far away and at least you will not have to wait long for final decision as yours interview should be the last one for Bradford
Is Bradford your first choice as well?

yeh that's true, feel for everyone who has had to wait months for a decision. Yes, Bradford my first choice :smile: so really hoping i get in. Fingers crossed you will meet your conditions; are you studying at the moment?
Still waiting to receive my offer from St Georges. The wait is nearly over !
not long to go folks :smile:
Is anyone else thinking of putting Leeds Beckett as their firm?
Has anyone had an offer from Leeds Beckett after December interviews?
(edited 8 years ago)
yeh that's true, feel for everyone who has had to wait months for a decision. Yes, Bradford my first choice :smile: so really hoping i get in. Fingers crossed you will meet your conditions; are you studying at the moment?

I'm doing access course and english and math gcse. I think I will be fine with scores from access course just woried about english as english is my second language.
Anyway, finger cross for your interview. What are you doing now, are you studing?
I'm doing access course and english and math gcse. I think I will be fine with scores from access course just woried about english as english is my second language.
Anyway, finger cross for your interview. What are you doing now, are you studing?

I did the access course last year so i'm at the moment i'm working as a healthcare assistant. I used to teach english at a-level before i left teaching to change my career path, so if you need any help with anything, let me know..i'd be more than happy to help :smile:
I did the access course last year so i'm at the moment i'm working as a healthcare assistant. I used to teach english at a-level before i left teaching to change my career path, so if you need any help with anything, let me know..i'd be more than happy to help :smile:

Thank You for an offer, I really apriciated. Whera are you working. I'm working in LGI mayby we met before :smile:
Reply 2076
Original post by Lucytal
Is anyone else thinking of putting Leeds Beckett as their firm?

Waiting on Sheffield Hallam and GCU but Leeds will most likely be my firm as only offer so far!
Thank You for an offer, I really apriciated. Whera are you working. I'm working in LGI mayby we met before :smile:

LGI? where are you from?
LGI? where are you from?[/QUOT

Bradford, but I'm working in Leeds. What about you?
[QUOTE="Barchoka;63504445"]
LGI? where are you from?[/QUOT

Bradford, but I'm working in Leeds. What about you?

ahh ok..i'm from teesside and working here too :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending