The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 340
Hello
Im from India but im a British citizen . Im planning to join Vasile Goldis university in Arad for October 2016 undergraduate medicine studies.I have applied for the english course. If there is anyone who is currently studying there tell me how the university , faculty and accomodation is .
Hi Guys

I m an australian student, I have a BSc. Hons and did math, chemi, bio and physics in my high school (grade 12 certificate).

I a looking at Bulgaria for medical school but have afew questions;

Firstly what happens with internship, do you need to pass soem sort of Bulgarian language exam to be able to be an intern and secondly is there some sort of final state exam to get the degree which requires being proficient in Bulgarian?

Since I already have done a BSc (subjects included anatomy and so forth), can I get credit for that prior study?
Pls which agent did u use? Van post their details
*plz can u post your agents details
Hi guys, I live in the UK and I am in Year 13. When do applications for Medicine in Bulgaria start for 2017 entry for me?
Have I missed the deadline ( I have a funny feeling I have :/) or is it actually not too late to apply now?!.. :' )
Hello Guys,

I see that you are interested in study in Bulgaria but I recommend to consider to study in Hungary. If you would like to get some information on studying in Hungary at the University of Debrecen feel free to contact me. As the representative from Debrecen I can give you the most useful information.
Could someone advice me on romanian/bulgarian unis for dentistry or medicine? Which romanian university is the best for dentistry?
Thanks.
Hello - can you please share with me the name of the agency? Thank you
hi sir
can u please give me some informaion as i am going to apply for dentistry in romania soon,did you go through an agency or by yourself ,please advise me.
thanks
Original post by studyinromania15
Hey guys

I am studying dentistry in Iasi, Romania at the moment, and I've seen a lot of posts and comments with regards to studying in Romania, if you need advice and help in applying then feel free to message me :smile:

are A LEVELS compulsory for entrance into romanian medical universities or o-levels only are ok?
Original post by maria-z
Messaged you! they were really helpful, hope you get accepted! :biggrin:

What agency did you use?
Reply 351
Original post by studyinromania15
Hey guys

I am studying dentistry in Iasi, Romania at the moment, and I've seen a lot of posts and comments with regards to studying in Romania, if you need advice and help in applying then feel free to message me :smile:

Hey, please could you tell me more about the course in Romania, how you're finding it, the level of teaching etc.
Reply 352
Original post by wazir jan
hi sir
can u please give me some informaion as i am going to apply for dentistry in romania soon,did you go through an agency or by yourself ,please advise me.
thanks

Did you apply and which one to? I am looking to study dentistry too :smile:
Hi guys just browsing through this feed.. for all those asking about agencies.. there a couple reasonable ones.

We personally went through Tutelage Ltd for my son and daughter. However, I do not think they work with romania. We were pretty happy with them so hence the recommendation.

Hope this helps.
Original post by Cooliomed
Medical doorway do help with the transition etc. and this is why I chose them for all the Czech applications I made (3 in total lol) and my Pleven back up, which I didn't need. Have you seen their news section?

Hi, did they require you entry requirements?
Hi,

Anyone studying or knowing whom to contact for a uni tour in Bulgaria. Pls let me know. Thanks.
Reply 356
hi, please what agency did you use? I am looking to apply to a uni in Romania.
Original post by Prakash Aaradhya
Hi,

Anyone studying or knowing whom to contact for a uni tour in Bulgaria. Pls let me know. Thanks.

Anna The lady rep of the uni, or ask a student
Can you please also tell me what agency you used, thank you so very much in advance 👍🏼
What grades do you need

Latest

Trending

Trending