Where are the following?

-friends
-Potential girl shields
-Definite BITCH shields
-Just smiling at him/embarassed that he actually came over
-The place was packed+noise+eating time, not talky talky time

Its possible but dont forget those.
Lamps08
So whats the best opener then-in a public setting. Or shud i just leave my number or what? I could have had sex today damn it :stomp:

Just be like

"Hi, I'm really sorry that this is so weird but I just wanted to give you my mobile because you seem super nice, so yeah *hand mobile on piece of paper (business cards are plain stupid)* hope I hear from you soon"..."I'm INSERT NAME HERE by the way" *cheeky grin*.

and walk off smiling....if she likes you she'll text you later when she's not around her mates.

it's a long shot but much better than an awkward conversation if she's not much of a talker.
Reply 22
Marlene Dietrich
Just be like

"Hi, I'm really sorry that this is so weird but I just wanted to give you my mobile because you seem super nice, so yeah *hand mobile on piece of paper (business cards are plain stupid)* hope I hear from you soon"..."I'm INSERT NAME HERE by the way" *cheeky grin*.

and walk off smiling....if she likes you she'll text you later when she's not around her mates.

it's a long shot but much better than an awkward conversation if she's not much of a talker.

Ok cool-that sounds good, I would never have thought of that :no:
Reply 23
rj1990
I'm you in this post.

You: Hey, sup? :perv:

Her: Hi, hows your sandwich :lolwut:

You: Well, to be honest, this mc'chicken isn't really doing it for me. *casually look at her butt while putting 1 hand in your pocket*.

Her: :smile:

You: *Look at her straight in the eyes, with affection*

Her: :smile:

You: But that bit of rump would do me perfect :sexface:

Sorted. Bedded. Good night.

Sounds like a good plan :biggrin:, you're a genuis!
Reply 24
Just walk over like some kinda badass Tony Montana/Jules Winnfield sort of character, light a cigarette (cigar for extra props but this is not essential)

Casually throw a napkin down on the table, folded with your number on it....

Walk out....

Need i say anymore?...
Reply 25
Marlene Dietrich
Just be like

Business cards stupid?

Pssssh....

;D

Reply 26
Fixed
Just walk over like some kinda badass Tony Montana/Jules Winnfield sort of character, light a cigarette (cigar for extra props but this is not essential)

Casually throw a napkin down on the table, folded with your number on it....

Walk out....

Need i say anymore?...

That's def more me. I can't be all polite especially infront of loads of ppl. Thats why i fail at this kinda thing. The image I portray to people in mcdonalds is essential.
Reply 27
Swagger over to the table and state 'I'll show you a quarter pounder.' in as sleezy a voice as you can manage.

Proceed to whap out your disasterously small penis. Women love honesty and confidence.
Lamps08
So I was just in Maccy D's earlier chomping away on a MaChicken sandwhich, when i spot a girl out the corner of my eye blatently looking and smiling at me. I looked back, before tucking straight back into by burger and turning the page of my newspaper with a casual flick of the right wrist.
Then, she goes downstairs and smiles as she walks past again. When she comes back up she is seated way behind me like she was before. The whole place is packed full of people btw.

So I go to the toilet behind me and try spotting her, which i just about managed to do before taking a slash . On the way back I was contemplating going over to her but she was with a rather ugly bunch of friends. Now personally I have no idea what i could have done to get her number, and would be intrigued to find out if there was any chance I missed. Thanks all. Like why the hell smile at me loads if you don't come over to me? It makes the whole thing so complicated. Atleast she wasn't that fit, but I can't keep letting them get away like this.

edit: Should I have just waited until she left Mcdonalds lol?

Should have whacked your one eyed warrior out, slapped it on the table and said "wants some fries with this big mac?"

Seriously though, if the opportunity arises again I guess all you can do is go across and be confident. Try to be funny or be slightly cocksure and she may be impressed that you had the cajones to make the move. Just have that dont-give-a-**** attitude. In my experience chicks dig it.

Or

Back when smoking was allowed in pubs, my mate used to "accidentally" burn a lasses arm with a cig when he was walking past and when she complained he was all sympathetic and offers to buy the girl a drink and be all nice to her. Instant, if not a little bit evil. Maybe you could try this approach but perhaps substitute the cigarette for an apple pie or spill your milkshake in her lap or something.

Peace.
lovely_me
Interesting post :colonhash:

By the way, what is a 'Machicken sandwhich'? I have not seen this new edition to the McDonalds menu.

Addition. :wink:
Rated R Superstar
Addition. :wink:

Thankyou sooooo much, I was being hasty you see and that's never wise if one wishes to be perfect with their grammar.

Spoiler

Lamps08
Oh sorry Ronald. It tasted like **** anyway. Big mac ftw.

edit: OMFG! It's a girl. Get back to flipping me my burgers god damn it.

Zomg! Where do you get this witty and original material from?!

No wonder you can't speak to girls. Almost pitiful.
Reply 31
Should've thrown a french fry at her.

You: "are you gonna stare at me the whole day or join me at my table?"

either that or you should've walked up to her and asked if you could buy her a McFlurry. That'll get her off her seat and away from her friends.

Better luck next time though
Lamps08
Ok cool-that sounds good, I would never have thought of that :no:

Firstly, I find that you can over think this if you don't initiate the move fast enough. Don't delay and walk in before your head starts spinning and you feel sick with all the adrenaline. You could just say hi, say you got to go soon, and mention that you though you looked at me, etc, and thrust your phone out and tell her to give you her number, dont ask. Be really cool and confident, if it fails, so what? Nothing to lose, all to gain.
Reply 33
Anonymous
Firstly, I find that you can over think this if you don't initiate the move fast enough. Don't delay and walk in before your head starts spinning and you feel sick with all the adrenaline. You could just say hi, say you got to go soon, and mention that you though you looked at me, etc, and thrust your phone out and tell her to give you her number, dont ask. Be really cool and confident, if it fails, so what? Nothing to lose, all to gain.

Thanks alot. You're definately right, I gotta make the move quicker. I can't expect anything to happen unless I do that.
Reply 34
viktavondoom
Should have whacked your one eyed warrior out, slapped it on the table and said "wants some fries with this big mac?"

Seriously though, if the opportunity arises again I guess all you can do is go across and be confident. Try to be funny or be slightly cocksure and she may be impressed that you had the cajones to make the move. Just have that dont-give-a-**** attitude. In my experience chicks dig it.

Or

Back when smoking was allowed in pubs, my mate used to "accidentally" burn a lasses arm with a cig when he was walking past and when she complained he was all sympathetic and offers to buy the girl a drink and be all nice to her. Instant, if not a little bit evil. Maybe you could try this approach but perhaps substitute the cigarette for an apple pie or spill your milkshake in her lap or something.

Peace.

lol
From behind. Always from behind.
nChar
Step 1. Walk Over
Step 2. Converse with her

Fin.

Step 3. Don't be a gay
Reply 37
Fact: You always regret NOT talking to girls more than the failed attempts at doing so.

Shouldve just had a few shots of vodka in the toilet :smile:
Reply 38
Should've just gone up to her and said

'Hey baby, do you have a kitchen at home...?' :sexface:

She'll respond with a yes.

You reply with:

Spoiler

Works every time :top:
Reply 39
She was thinking:

ohai its dat guy off der student room who makes lyke der same thread 50 times and asks ppl 2 guess his age by looking at his profile pic. omg omg hope he don't recognise me coz i put he looked 30 lulul amggg serial killer face. and he lykes chicken ugh oh.

Latest

Trending

Trending