The Student Room Group

Sex STILL hurts

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Lots of lube and you should go on top - that way you're in control. Maybe try doing things that are almost sex, but agree not to have actual sex - get him to put fingers inside so you can get used to that, maybe try using a vibrator. Any time it starts to hurt stop immediately
Reply 21
Original post by Anonymous
Me and my boyfriend lost our virginities to each other in July and my first time was quite painful...as is my tenth and thirteenth time! During the first few times my boyfriend said he could feel resistance but now he says it doesn't feel like there's any. I'm starting to worry whether its a psychological issue that makes it hurt because before we did it (and for years before) I was always scared that losing it would hurt. Tbh the times I've been really turned on it hasn't hurt as much but these days I don't even get turned on bc if we attempt sex, it hurts and I swiftly get turned off!

What do I do?? Is there something wrong with me?

ur man probs, like me, has a big dick. think urself lucky and **** him gd or hell take his 9 incher off to a size queen who'll appreciate him fully
Reply 22
Yeah I agree with one of the other posters, whenever my ex and I used condoms it always hurt when he first entered me for a couple of minutes, but I'd gradually loosen up and be fine, but if we didn't use one, there was no pain at all. Maybe try going on the pill? Although bit of a double edged sword as it can kill your libido. That said it's only really a problem if you have much of one to begin with which a lot of girls don't.
Reply 23
You answered your own question. You just aren't turned on enough. Tell your boyfriend to go slowly and make sure you are both comfortable by doing lots of foreplay etc. Otherwise try lubrication.
I used to have this problem, the solution? lube, lube and more lube!
(edited 13 years ago)
If your boyfriend's lovely ask him to go down on you first.

All will be well, my good woman.
Reply 27
Practice with a dildo to loosen it up or just a carrot or cucumber or anything really.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending