The Student Room Group

Why do women use men for Money

Scroll to see replies

Original post by DotDotDot...
If you live in a society where it's hard for women to progress in any kind of high paying career and that makes out like the only good thing about them is their bodies then this is probably the best option they have.

*double checks tumblr.com isn't in my address bar*

wat
Original post by SophieSmall
And they have done...many times. And they're all incredibly and blatantly obviously staged and acted yet the comments sections are still full of red-pillers who are either wilfully ignorant or plain too stupid to believe it.

My point exactly. Yet, I don't think that should change the fact that a lot of women are gold diggers. What do you mean by red-pillers? :redface:
Original post by Retired_Messiah
*double checks tumblr.com isn't in my address bar*

wat

Well the only reason I can think off to piggyback off someone else's success is because you don't have the opportunity to achieve your own success (I'm sorry if this is too far fetched for you)
A common transaction.

A woman's beauty in return for a man's money.

Many relationships and marriages are basically built on this transaction.

:wink:
Reply 24
natural selection innit
Original post by Anonymous
My point exactly. Yet, I don't think that should change the fact that a lot of women are gold diggers. What do you mean by red-pillers? :redface:

I'm in no way denying that there are women who use men for money and that there are men who use women for sex. But to in any way think it is the majority or even a high number I think is beyond ridiculous.

redpill is a subreddit on Reddit full of men who hate women always spouting ********. Not sure what the female equivalent is, not found it ...yet.
I'm in no way denying that there are women who use men for money and that there are men who use women for sex. But to in any way think it is the majority or even a high number I think is beyond ridiculous.

redpill is a subreddit on Reddit full of men who hate women always spouting ********. Not sure what the female equivalent is, not found it ...yet.

Indeed, it's ridiculous.

Ahh okay. Thanks!
mo money mo problems
Reply 28
I'm sure a lot of women don't. I think the personality of the man is more important than how much he earns. Sure some women probably do but I think that's terrible and superficial.
Original post by High Stakes
mo money mo problems

No money even more problems
Original post by ivy.98
x

ivy please may you clear your inbox :colondollar: xxx
sorry this is offtopic :getmecoat:

idk why women use men for money, i don't there not off topic anymore :h:
Reply 31

Tumblr.
Original post by Josb
Tumblr.

I meant on reddit :tongue:
Original post by stefano865
A common transaction.

A woman's beauty in return for a man's money.

Many relationships and marriages are basically built on this transaction.

:wink:

it actually quite a common hook in the jewellery business to push up sales as you convince her she wants something and he'll usually by it or something similar so you make a sale
i'll paragprash a novel on the matter
polack-look at her that beautiful woman you think she sleeps with him for fun no she says i f**k you now you buy me diamonds
bobby- he's not here to buy
polack-how can you tell that
bobby-he's mine and jim's father
polack-ok now don't waste my time
Reply 34

They're all on tumblr lmao, both of those websites are so bad for the whole gender bs
Reply 35

You have the redpill for women.

https://www.reddit.com/r/RedPillWomen/

yep
Some women are basically desperate
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by DotDotDot...
Well the only reason I can think off to piggyback off someone else's success is because you don't have the opportunity to achieve your own success (I'm sorry if this is too far fetched for you)

Have you considered:

1. Piggybacking can be easier
2. Some people don' t really want to work/enjoy working
3. Potential to earn more money depending on who you're piggybacking off

You've not thought it through enough, keep the social justice agenda for the moment until you've fully explored the issue.
They really don't tbh
Original post by Retired_Messiah
Have you considered:

1. Piggybacking can be easier
2. Some people don' t really want to work/enjoy working
3. Potential to earn more money depending on who you're piggybacking off

You've not thought it through enough, keep the social justice agenda for the moment until you've fully explored the issue.

You say social justice like its a bad thing... And the op was asking why women are gold diggers so I came up with some suggestions as to why that is, not saying they are the only reasons but those are the ones I could find so maybe you should think it through and realise that there are multiple causes. Honestly, how people don't realise that social inequality is often a source of social discontent is beyond me.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending