Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

LOL at guys who say they dont lift to impress chicks watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by redbuthotter)
    LOOOL, I'm currently regaining health (in the form of cardio/BB for joint health), in order to lift more... (got nothing to do with actual health).

Knocked out 270 x 2 pull, not even on limit recently. 300 soon.
    Your actual health is **** because you can't ****ing breathe when you sleep.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by biryani007)
    op, are you struggling to get any gains? Aww :console:
    the lad has a point! Gawd!

Throws on the latest hollister tshirt whilst listening to twenty one pilots

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SmashConcept)
    Your actual health is **** because you can't ****ing breathe when you sleep.
    But I have a big squat.. Totally worth it.

ReputationRep:
    Although I admit that my main motivation for originally joining a gym was because I'd always been on the skinny side and felt this probably wasn't attractive,once I joined a gym it stopped being my main motivation.

My main motivation was just the sheer buzz of the after effects of going to the gym.

I used to finish work at about 2pm, -I was a tube driver-go to the gym and go into central London.

During the walk from the gym to the tube station I felt as if I could do just about anything.*

It was a great great feeling . I think a big part of going to the gym,for me at least, was that it was the only time I'd done anything too physical during the day and the mental feeling a man gets after doing physical 'work' just isn't the same as the mental feeling he gets after a day in an office.Or driving a bloody tube train.

*the can of lager I used to drink in the shower probably contributed to this

ReputationRep:
    Cardio is a winner. Muscles weigh you down. Get a strong heart.

ReputationRep:
    Ty for new term "wagecuck" ... I'm going to rethink my life.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: April 9, 2016
Poll
Are you going to a festival?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.