The Student Room Group

LOL at guys who say they dont lift to impress chicks

Scroll to see replies

Original post by redbuthotter
LOOOL, I'm currently regaining health (in the form of cardio/BB for joint health), in order to lift more... (got nothing to do with actual health).

Knocked out 270 x 2 pull, not even on limit recently. 300 soon.

Your actual health is **** because you can't ****ing breathe when you sleep.
Original post by biryani007
op, are you struggling to get any gains? Aww :console:

the lad has a point! Gawd!

Throws on the latest hollister tshirt whilst listening to twenty one pilots
Original post by SmashConcept
Your actual health is **** because you can't ****ing breathe when you sleep.

But I have a big squat.. Totally worth it.
Reply 23
Although I admit that my main motivation for originally joining a gym was because I'd always been on the skinny side and felt this probably wasn't attractive,once I joined a gym it stopped being my main motivation.

My main motivation was just the sheer buzz of the after effects of going to the gym.

I used to finish work at about 2pm, -I was a tube driver-go to the gym and go into central London.

During the walk from the gym to the tube station I felt as if I could do just about anything.*

It was a great great feeling . I think a big part of going to the gym,for me at least, was that it was the only time I'd done anything too physical during the day and the mental feeling a man gets after doing physical 'work' just isn't the same as the mental feeling he gets after a day in an office.Or driving a bloody tube train.

*the can of lager I used to drink in the shower probably contributed to this:smile:
(edited 8 years ago)
Cardio is a winner. Muscles weigh you down. Get a strong heart.
Ty for new term "wagecuck" ... I'm going to rethink my life.

Quick Reply

Latest