The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Brouhaha
I have tried every approach. I have asked boys out, I have waited for them, I have tried friends, I have tried strangers, etc.
And no one wants me.
Does anyone else get this?
It's seriously.... demotivating, after a while. Makes me consider stopping trying and becoming a nun.

Funnily enough that may be the best idea (apart from the nun bit!).
Alot of the time I've found when you stop trying is when end up finding someone :smile:
Reply 21
I love people on TSR :smile: I feel a bit better already.
I just got rejected by someone I've been flirting with for longtimez hence the self-indulgence.
I would.

You're gorgeous, don't worry. You've tried strangers? Don't try strangers.
Reply 23
ok ok ok, i'll date you, you can now be the 7th of november.
Reply 24
Brouhaha
I have tried every approach. I have asked people out, I have waited for them, I have tried friends, I have tried strangers, etc.
And no one wants me.
Does anyone else get this?
It's seriously.... demotivating, after a while. Makes me consider stopping trying and becoming a nun.

i'll date ya :wink:
Reply 25
Vampyrcorn
You're beautiful! I'd date you if I knew you.

Are you getting loads of PMs from desperate TSR guys yet? :p:

Haha no but I hope I do it will cheer me up no end :biggrin:
Reply 26
Just seen your profile picture and you are about to get a few hundred private messages from every single lad/some girls on here!

Good luck!

Oh any your only 17 so don't worry about it!
I'd go out with you (personality pending).

But your in Nottingham :frown:
Brouhaha
I mean seriously.
I'm a bisexual and I STILL can't get a date. With a girl OR boy.
What am I doing wrong?
In real life I am really much nicer than I am on TSR.
And I am alright-looking, I scrub up well anyhow.

Are some of us just destined to be alone forever?
Please discuss.

I'd tap that, but I'm not bi/les.
:rolleyes:
Reply 29
I will. You'll have to settle for an MS Paint picture of me though because I don't have any on my laptop :biggrin:
never_ending
I would.

You're gorgeous, don't worry. You've tried strangers? Don't try strangers.

But everyone you know was a stranger at some point. What does it matter if you approach a stranger on the street or in a club? The best chance you have is approaching a random person and striking up a conversation.
Reply 31
Why is it that if someone says something negative about life on TSR, people always try and say positive things about them, yet if someone says something positive about themselves on tSR [the new "troll"] then people try and say negative things about them? Innate opposition theory?
I'll date you. Bring lots of lube though, I like to explore with my penis.
Reply 33
n1r4v
Why is it that if someone says something negative about life on TSR, people always try and say positive things about them, yet if someone says something positive about themselves on tSR [the new "troll"] then people try and say negative things about them? Innate opposition theory?

I dunno but I kinda like it.
I'm almost over my rejection already!
Reply 34
Brouhaha

I bet you are. All you had to do was say that you got dumped / rejected and life sucks and people will cry and wail and console you.
Reply 35
Not bad looking at all- I definitely would.
Reply 36
Brouhaha

I just started with my picture. Bah.
Reply 37
ChaoticMaster
But everyone you know was a stranger at some point. What does it matter if you approach a stranger on the street or in a club? The best chance you have is approaching a random person and striking up a conversation.

I agree, in this country for some reason its seen as wierd but in alot of countries its completely normal to do that (as long as your are polite etc ofc).

I would find it a compliment in fact.
Reply 38
Hello :hubba:
I'd certainly date you.

Latest

Trending

Trending