Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    This is my first post....ever!

I thought I'd start it off here, hello guys.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HarrisxK)

Hey there. Welcome to :tsr:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gemmer_)
    Hey there. Welcome to :tsr:
    Cheers!
    Hoping I have a somewhat "good" time on this forum

ReputationRep:
    Cheers!
    Hoping I have a somewhat "good" time on this forum
    I hope that too- but there's no doubt that you will have a good time. :smile:

ReputationRep:

Welcome to the thread

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AnonGuy213)
    Hey Lucine, thanks for the warm welcome! My name is Amir

I'm fine thank you, how was your day? anything interesting happen?
    Anytime! Cool

Was hectic :lol: was up and down all around London, usually I just stay in the one place XD Then went to fireworks which had to finish due to the rain! Stupid English weather :rolleyes: haha and stayed up no later than usual (till 3:30 am) as I didn't do any work over half term so decided to this morning :laugh: A levels 'ey??? :rofl: ...wbu???

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sphodromantis)
    Come with me and I'll change your perspective of spiders, and if that don't work we'll sniff bath salts!
    Maths?? U actually like that? Physics is the best, but I can't be arsed with owt academic now lol! Algorithms and algebra is pretty impressive though!
    Cool, I have four day weekend, having Mon and Tue off! Wed is 11-6, thrus is 12-2 and Fri is 12-6. I'm hardly ever there lol! How do u get to college?
    Yeah but it was a pretty good film though and not like one of those boring ones where u have to write about it.
    Social life??? Lol I'm socially phobia and have anxiety lol. Though I do have friends at college though. Going to pubs for meals everyday lol. Don't tell me u go out every weeknight to the clubs or something? yeah, I sweat computers, making 3D animations, making intros, videos and the odd music production. Also I cycle and walk a lot! Every Monday. Out early, cycle down the nature reserve. Than of course my tarantulas and reptile bearded dragon. Do u have any hobbies like that, or do u sweat maths lol.
    Maths is applied science and vice versa, they intertwine, you can't have one without the other really.
    Hahaha noooo hun, im just not into spiders... Hahaha sniff bathsalts? Sureee, why not, You only Live once right?

I doo!!! It makes sense and fits together really well, in my head anyway... Ohhh and its Logarithims is it not?

Haha pretty good timetavle eell i get the bus, like a normal person lol weird question, wbu?

Lol i dont; am more of like a chill person, am quite plain with what i like to do. I'll partt hard in the future, now ive got things to do.

I cycle too!!! I taught myself over the summer. Dad got me and my sis a bike for Xmas but i couldnt ride it and no one would teach me so iwas like fine, i shall teach myself! And i could do it, in under half an hr i learnt. Then spent all summer cycling and going to explore a few places. Soo i do that and i also like to Read) and i like talking to people and making new friends and stuff. Thats why i like Tsr, u learn sonething new from every new friend u make

Okkk thats a fair statement)

(Original post by lauraaaaa)
    Finally got to sleep at half twelve...christ 6 hours sleep is rough after 10+ hours in holiday. I'm sooooo frickin tired

Oh no, it's fine hah
    Ohh good stuff

Hey!! Welcome to the thread! Im MJ, and its nice to meet you how u doing today

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mjj22)
    Hey!! Welcome to the thread! Im MJ, and its nice to meet you how u doing today
    Hello buddy!
    I'm Harris, pleasure to meet you too. I'm great, and yourself?

ReputationRep:

Hey there! Welcome to both TSR and ze fred (or rather the gang...or the family as Tom likes to call it hehe).
    I'm Lucine, how are ya??? I see that you live in London haha, so do I XD

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lucine.B)
    Hey there! Welcome to both TSR and ze fred (or rather the gang...or the family as Tom likes to call it hehe).
    I'm Lucine, how are ya??? I see that you live in London haha, so do I XD
    Cheers!
    I'm great thanks, and yourself?
    You're in London too? Pretty cool!

ReputationRep:
    Cheers!
    I'm great thanks, and yourself?
    You're in London too? Pretty cool!
    Anytime!
    I'm good thanks, just happy when it comes to A2's your timetable is pretty empty. What do you do, you in school/ uni etc.???
    :yep: moved here from America when I was about 2 Haha yeah.

ReputationRep:
    Anytime!
    I'm good thanks, just happy when it comes to A2's your timetable is pretty empty. What do you do, you in school/ uni etc.???
    :yep: moved here from America when I was about 2 Haha yeah.
    Great!
    My Mondays are wonderful, I leave school at 11:50!

Currently at AS level, studying Physics, Maths, Computer Science and Psychology. Yourself?

Ah, America! That's pretty cool!

ReputationRep:
    Great!
    My Mondays are wonderful, I leave school at 11:50!

Currently at AS level, studying Physics, Maths, Computer Science and Psychology. Yourself?

Ah, America! That's pretty cool!
    Hah yeah.
    I leave school at 11:10 Monday, Tuesday & Wednesday

As i said I'm doing A2- have completed 2 A levels all ready (French & Latin) am now doing all 3 Sciences + Psychology, Business & Music

Haha yeah XD

ReputationRep:
    Hah yeah.
    I leave school at 11:10 Monday, Tuesday & Wednesday

As i said I'm doing A2- have completed 2 A levels all ready (French & Latin) am now doing all 3 Sciences + Psychology, Business & Music

Haha yeah XD
    You're incredibly lucky

Sounds stressful, good luck!

ReputationRep:
    You're incredibly lucky

Sounds stressful, good luck!
    Haha aww, the same will probably happen to you at A2

Haha! :lol: It really isn't tbf I loooove all the subject I'm studying so it makes it that much easier Know what you want to study at uni yet???

ReputationRep:
    Haha aww, the same will probably happen to you at A2

Haha! :lol: It really isn't tbf I loooove all the subject I'm studying so it makes it that much easier Know what you want to study at uni yet???
    Hope so, ah yes, interest reduces boredom.
    Computer Science hopefully, I have a keen interest in computers and software.
    What do you want to study?

ReputationRep:
    Hope so, ah yes, interest reduces boredom.
    Computer Science hopefully, I have a keen interest in computers and software.
    What do you want to study?
    Haha I'm sure XD
    Cool, its very interesting! Though I would never study it myself haha.
    Well my dream is to be a singer-songwriter so I'm working on that atm but I'm looking to apply to study Psychology & Molecular Gastronomy.

ReputationRep:
    Haha I'm sure XD
    Cool, its very interesting! Though I would never study it myself haha.
    Well my dream is to be a singer-songwriter so I'm working on that atm but I'm looking to apply to study Psychology & Molecular Gastronomy.
    :P

Ah, that's awesome. Hope you do great

ReputationRep:
    :P

Ah, that's awesome. Hope you do great
    Haha thanks. Same to you to What ya up to???

ReputationRep:
    Afternoon all

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.