The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Strong trolls ITT. But then i should have expected that, forum full of 15 year olds lols
Reply 41
Anonymous
She just text me asking how i am. I said im ok but tbh idont like the idea of her sleeping round some guys house after a party. She replied saying ok i wont drink and ill drive home at night.
But i dont want to sound controlling, so i jsut said do what you want it doesnt make much difference.

If she said that she probably wouldnt cheat then, cant really offer any advice though.
Call me cynical, but people rarely change, and seeing as all this has happened before...
Anonymous
Keep anon please.

basically ive been with my gf on and off for 2 and a half years.
We have had some bad times. In the first couple of months of going out she cheated on me and slept with someone else.
She is in a music band which is one of the very best in the country and every year they go on tour to play in a different country, it was when the band was away that she cheated.
Anyway i broke up with her, played the field a bit and we ended up going back out.
What happens in between isnt important but basically we broke up again further down the line. I had a new gf and she stayed single. She went to a party which was for all the band members, and she ended up doing foreplay with the same guy she cheated on me with at the start of the relationship. I didnt care at the time because i was with a different girl.
Things didnt work out with this different girl and now me and my original gf are back together.
She has jsut come back from tour (with the band) and everything is fine, i trust her, she has matured a lot since we first went out.
Anyway on Saturday one of the guys from the band is having a house party, she is going on Saturday.
I'm a bit worried to be honest, the guy whos house it is i dont mind, but im worried the guy she cheated on me with when we first went out will be there. And if he keeps trying it on she could give in to him, it has happened before.
She said she will either not drink and drive home or drink and sleep there then drive in the morning.

To be honest i dont trust the other people who will be there and im pretty sure they will try it on. Which leads me to ask this.
I might be going clubbing on Friday night. I can if i want. If i do, should i cheat on my gf whilst clubbing, that way if she cheats on me it wont hurt as bad?

Overall advice for the whole situation would help to.

Just keep your head on Hungary this weekend, you're still on top in the points and I know you can win you're second championship despite how good the Red Bull's are this year
just face it, without trust you two are only dragging out and inevitable break up.
Anonymous
Keep anon please.

We have had some bad times. In the first couple of months of going out she cheated on me and slept with someone else.
She is in a music band which is one of the very best in the country and every year they go on tour to play in a different country, it was when the band was away that she cheated.
Anyway i broke up with her, played the field a bit and we ended up going back out.
What happens in between isnt important but basically we broke up again further down the line. I had a new gf and she stayed single. She went to a party which was for all the band members, and she ended up doing foreplay with the same guy she cheated on me with at the start of the relationship. I didnt care at the time because i was with a different girl.
Things didnt work out with this different girl and now me and my original gf are back together.
She has jsut come back from tour (with the band) and everything is fine, i trust her, she has matured a lot since we first went out.
Anyway on Saturday one of the guys from the band is having a house party, she is going on Saturday.
I'm a bit worried to be honest, the guy whos house it is i dont mind, but im worried the guy she cheated on me with when we first went out will be there. And if he keeps trying it on she could give in to him, it has happened before.
She said she will either not drink and drive home or drink and sleep there then drive in the morning.

To be honest i dont trust the other people who will be there and im pretty sure they will try it on. Which leads me to ask this.
I might be going clubbing on Friday night. I can if i want. If i do, should i cheat on my gf whilst clubbing, that way if she cheats on me it wont hurt as bad?

and your back with the GF who cheated on you within MONTHS, yeah mate I hope she does cheat on you this Saturday, u NEED it.... she'll probably be hopping up and down on someone elses penis, sat night.
Anonymous
I do have trust issues, always have tbh. The only way i have ever dealt with them is by cheating, because when i cheat i no longer worry. As lame as that sounds, its the best way i can explain

:lolwut:

you have cheated on her as well?

neither of you are ready for a relationship.
Reply 47
Respect4Acting
and your back with the GF who cheated on you within MONTHS, yeah mate I hope she does cheat on you this Saturday, u NEED it.... she'll probably be hopping up and down on someone elses penis, sat night.

Better within a couple of months than after 10 years.
And i got my revenge several times in the back seat of my car :wink:
Reply 48
MrHappy_J
:lolwut:

you have cheated on her as well?

neither of you are ready for a relationship.

Of course. Revenge is a dish best served in another girls mouth, if you know what i mean :P
Reply 49
Seems like a bit of a ridiculous plan to me. But hey, you're young! :smile: I think.
if you dont trust her... dont be with her!
dont go and cheat just in case... if you did and then she didnt how bad would you feel!
Anonymous
Of course. Revenge is a dish best served in another girls mouth, if you know what i mean :P

How spiteful.

I suggest you return to footie and don't get into another relationship for a while. You obviously can't handle jealously very well.
Reply 52
MrHappy_J
How spiteful.

I suggest you return to footie and don't get into another relationship for a while. You obviously can't handle jealously very well.

I HATE football. I'd pick a book over a game of football any day.
Anonymous
I HATE football. I'd pick a book over a game of football any day.

You're definitely focusing on the wrong bit here.
Anonymous

You appear to be the only troll/15 year old here, my friend xx
What's the band called?
Reply 56
blinkbelle
You appear to be the only troll/15 year old here, my friend xx

Sorry, i'm genuinely not. Its just i'm getting a load of unhelpful, pointless replies so i give them back. xx
Anonymous
Keep anon please.

Buddy, you are in a type of relationship that I call a roller-coaster" relationship- basically "up and down" type of relationship.... I will be as honest as possible...

YOUR RELATIONSHIP WITH HER WILL NOT WORK... it is just like a time-bomb waiting to explode....buddy the sooner you end the relationship with her the better.. I wish I could say this in a more "non-direct" way...buddy, save urself the time, energy and emotions.......let it go...if you continue in the relationship, then it will be a matter of when it would finally end- because it will.... good luck.
Reply 58
int_applicant
Buddy, you are in a type of relationship that I call a roller-coaster" relationship- basically "up and down" type of relationship.... I will be as honest as possible...

YOUR RELATIONSHIP WITH HER WILL NOT WORK... it is just like a time-bomb waiting to explode....buddy the sooner you end the relationship with her the better.. I wish I could say this in a more "non-direct" way...buddy, save urself the time, energy and emotions.......let it go...if you continue in the relationship, then it will be a matter of when it would finally end- because it will.... good luck.

Thanks. But this is what i thought before and thats why we broke up and i went out with someone else. This other girl wasnt that good though, she was nice to me and everything but she didnt do it for me so im back with my ex :/
Reply 59
Well when you meet her group of friends and they say:

"Oh she has a Boyfriend...?"
or
"Oh you're here she didn't mention you would be coming..."

Then you know she's been getting banged by someone ROFL!!

It amazes me how so many silly people get into relationships and i just can't actually get one!

Latest

Trending

Trending