Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Girls, do you find some accents attractive? If so, which ones? Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by elhm1800)
    Surely loads of people find it sexy?? How can you not:p:p

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I have it and I'm trying my best to get rid of it

ReputationRep:
    I like Australian, Irish, English accents (north and south) and Welsh accents cause im welsh but im from near Cardiff so if you have a Cardiff/Barry/Newport accent it sounds different if you have a valleys accent, idk if you can relate but they sound different.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xenialesk)
    I have it and I'm trying my best to get rid of it
    Why??:hmpf:
    You'll be ridding yourself of a kick ass accent

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I find my own accent sexy. I could listen to myself talk all day. :excited:

ReputationRep:
    Irish and south African

ReputationRep:
    Like idek if I like my accent but prefer having like a Barry/Cardiff accent to a valleys accent which is a really strong accent like lol

ReputationRep:
    💕😍😍French Italian Spanish and Mexican 💖😍😍😍☺️

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Scottish are my absolute favourite - then shortly afterwards are accents from Liverpool :drool:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lay♥)
    Like idek if I like my accent but prefer having like a Barry/Cardiff accent to a valleys accent which is a really strong accent like lol
    (Original post by Lay♥)
    I like Australian, Irish, English accents (north and south) and Welsh accents cause im welsh but im from near Cardiff so if you have a Cardiff/Barry/Newport accent it sounds different if you have a valleys accent, idk if you can relate but they sound different.
    I'm from Wales aswell . Which part of wales exactly are you from and do u have the welsh accent.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by futuremedic19)
    I'm from Wales aswell . Which part of wales exactly are you from and do u have the welsh accent.
    I'm from Barry like, where Gavin and Stacey was filmed and I kind of have a welsh accent suppose but I sound far less strong as a normal welsh accent, and you?

ReputationRep:
    It's by Cardiff like.

ReputationRep:
    I'm a total sucker for Irish accents and I absolutely adore quite strong yorkshire accents!

ReputationRep:
    Straight South African accents are craaazy, and the Irish one is so hot.

Although, the accents I find most attractive are the ones I can't really place and sound like a mix of a few hahah - my boyfriend's accent sounds like a mix of Londoner, American, South African, and Greek/South Europe? It's really strange...

ReputationRep:
    French and south African 👌

ReputationRep:
    South African too! *swoon*

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I love Italian accents!

I have to laugh when people say Irish accents though, as they mainly refer to Dublin. I don't think people realise how awful some Irish accents are. I'm from Northern Ireland and my accent is horrendous, most people from outside Northern Ireland can't understand a word I say

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lay♥)
    I'm from Barry like, where Gavin and Stacey was filmed and I kind of have a welsh accent suppose but I sound far less strong as a normal welsh accent, and you?
    I lived in Cardiff about 14 years and just moved to the outskirts of Newport. Most people in Cardiff deffo don't have the Welsh accent and I've hardly ever heard of people having a conversation in Welsh in public. You'd probable hear the strong welsh accent in the valleys where they speak welsh as a first language
    For me Australian accent is the best. Don't really like Irish/welsh/scottish/american.
    Australian/spanish/french accent on women is the most attractive.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gott)
    Damn, I am from Stuttgart but I don't have an accent
    It happens, I'm from Oberfranken but I speak German with an American accent. :-P

ReputationRep:
    "My name's Forrest Gump, and I'm from Greenbow, Alabama!"

ReputationRep:
    Irish and Italian :rolleyes:

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 18, 2015
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you rather give up salt or pepper?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.