The Student Room Group

Racist flatmate

Scroll to see replies

Original post by JamesNeedHelp2
I would assume you were teaching maths- all my chinese friends are amazing in their maths!!

Hahaha... I wouldn't be disturbed if he said that when we've known each other better. But we had only spoken for less than ten minutes!

Well, If I were ignorant, i can also assumed that he's on benefits since its the culture in the uk.

The more I speak to him, the less I think of him tbh.
Original post by Catholic_
Minorities are too easily offended. You should get off your high horse. You're not superior to anybody else.

Excuse me? Did I say minorities are superior? Neither do I think the majority is superior.

Why you so stoopid? (At least I am not blaming it on your religion like others. I target individual, not a group lol)
Original post by ikhan94
I dont think thats really racist as he just jumped to the conlusion but he didn't offend your ethnicity in any way

He jumped into conclusion repetitively everyday!!!!
Original post by iamawesomejoy
Hahaha... I wouldn't be disturbed if he said that when we've known each other better. But we had only spoken for less than ten minutes!

Well, If I were ignorant, i can also assumed that he's on benefits since its the culture in the uk.

The more I speak to him, the less I think of him tbh.

Honestly, i would have just asked you what you were going to teach. Its not nice to make assumptions about people.
Once again, society doesnt even know what racism is.

Chinese isnt a race, and saying anything like this regardless of what you look like, sound like or come across as is purely prejudice, pre-judging someone.

It really boils my blood :banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:
Original post by JamesNeedHelp2
Honestly, i would have just asked you what you were going to teach. Its not nice to make assumptions about people.

Well thats because you are more mature than him!
Original post by iamawesomejoy
Well thats because you are more mature than him!

Appreciated :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending