The Student Room Group

My boyfriend's inbox is full of pictures of naked girls!

Scroll to see replies

Reply 120
Ok, I admit maybe I shouldn't have hacked his hotmail and facebook but his hotmail is FULL of pictures of different girls (whom he knows).
why do people always say this?? i mean, privacy is of no meaning as long as you are acting acceptably in accordance with what is right for your relationship, what have you to hide? if you have something to hide, you are keeping screts and behaving badly w.r.t. your partner and they have a right to know. how in any possible universe is it bad for the potential victim to go snooping around in emails? i mean, yes, there is the trap-argument of "you should trust me" but trust is not just a state you reach, trust is fluid and transient, it has to be maintained and, tbh, it is gained when you look at things like emails and find nothing out of the ordinary. then you don't worry for next time and you start to trust.

anyway, sorry to digress, just sick of seeing people get all guilty because they did some necessary espioneering. OP, dump that bastard.
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 121
Original post by Emmak7
Ok, I admit maybe I shouldn't have hacked his hotmail and facebook but his hotmail is FULL of pictures of different girls (whom he knows).

He's still kept naked pics of his ex and tons of other girls whom I don't know at all. (the worst thing is that many of these are women over 30...he's 25).

What annoys me more is RECENT pictures of online "friends" of his! I also found a comment on fb where he said that he's said a naked picture of himself to a girl and that was when we were going out :frown:

I feel so hurt, I don't know what to do!!

How should I tell him? I feel so mad and hurt :frown:

Please tell him to forward those emails to my inbox :sexface:
Reply 122
Original post by Emmak7
Ok, I SHOULDN'T have, but what do I do now???
and tbh I don't regret it, I wanted to know coz he still kinda flirts online and it annoys me...
and I've told him a million times...
If he knew I knew what he was up to, he wouldn't be doing it!

I admit I did something wrong, but what he did was far more wrong!

I wouldn't say what he did was more wrong. if you think about it basically he's broken your trust that he wouldn't be intemate with somone else. where as you've broken his trust that you actually trust him.

several things are possible;

1) he felt alianted by you (which is possible considering your actions) i.e. he feels you dont trust him or forfil him amongst other things.

2) he's just a **** (what most women want to beleve)

+ others that i CBA to type.

either way there are several things you can do;

1) confront him and come clean yourself or you are no better than he is.

2) confront him and lie

3) just leave him

4) retaliate but then technically your worse than him!

good luck
Reply 123
Original post by Mann18
You should print out the pictures, and wallpaper his room with them. Then, maybe I don't know, I'm tired, but may I suggest scrawling on the wall in faeces "PICTURE THIS; I'M LEAVING YOU."

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending