Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AI14)
    the confirmation email says exactly 18:00
    on their website it says application should be in 'at' 6.00 latest.
    and it was exactly that hadn't ticked over
    Do they take seconds into account? haha, I think if your on 18:00 they would give you 59.9 seconds to send it off to be classed as 18:00. I presume its on time by the sounds of it. Give them a call or something just to be sure.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Joeey)
    Do they take seconds into account? haha, I think if your on 18:00 they would give you 59.9 seconds to send it off to be classed as 18:00. I presume its on time by the sounds of it. Give them a call or something just to be sure.
    Yeah will do tomorrow when the lines open, bit of a tense moment hope it don't go against me.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AI14)
    Yeah will do tomorrow when the lines open, bit of a tense moment hope it don't go against me.
    It only seems to display the minutes, so you should be fine unless 18:00 is classed as late and 17:59 isn't. Hopefully you will be okay! I would be devastated if a single minute managed to cost me a place at a university or on a course. I wish you the best of luck mate!

Let me know how it is!

ReputationRep:
    Yes I was on track to easily hand it in time but then suddenly realised my PS was to long and wouldn't fit in box, so had to spend time revising it a little. Got to checkout and had a different card on me submitted at 17.55 but threw me back in circle to enter that veri sign password and because i always use barclays which never asks for it I forgot the HSBC one! so had to quickly reset it which wasted crucial last minutes and hit the button and its registered as exactly 18:00! a grey area now :/

ReputationRep:
    That's pretty similar to me. I had to cut out a whole paragraph to make it all fit
    My card wouldn't go through so I had to run around looking for my other one. Managed to get it through at exactly 18.00

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by F1Z$3Y)
    That's pretty similar to me. I had to cut out a whole paragraph to make it all fit
    My card wouldn't go through so I had to run around looking for my other one. Managed to get it through at exactly 18.00
    Wow someone actually did the exact same thing as me lol. Did u get an email after the initial one saying your application has been sent to all your unis or is that standard letter regardless of time?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Joeey)
    Ive literally rung, emailed and messaged everyone haha! My issue was to do with my college, it was almost as if it was being ignored by everyone who is a UCAS officer. UCAS couldn't help me. Id get in touch with everyone, from UCAS to your employer etc. Its pretty urgent now so id get to it asap if i were you. I would try and get it done today since tomorrows the deadline and you don't want to encounter anymore issues.
    All sorted and sent now!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ames123)
    All sorted and sent now!
    Good! Did mine a few hours before the deadline, was manic haha. Over with now and submitted on time! All is good Goodluck mate!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Joeey)
    Good! Did mine a few hours before the deadline, was manic haha. Over with now and submitted on time! All is good Goodluck mate!
    Hi, a year later and some still have this problem lol . So im in the EXACT situation you were in and wanted to know what the final solution was? Did the collage forget to accept your request? Thanks

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pyslocke)
    Hi, a year later and some still have this problem lol . So im in the EXACT situation you were in and wanted to know what the final solution was? Did the collage forget to accept your request? Thanks
    It ended up going through and all was fine! Im currently at my chosen uni and really enjoying it! So im glad im not in your situation currently haha! Was a pain in the ass doing the ucas stuff last but im so glad i sorted it in time. Where are you looking to go and what to study? Goodluck!

ReputationRep:
    In my UCAS Application I got Problem in Pay/Send Option. As when i fill this option and click on Make Payment then it is not Proceed and they ask that
    Your transaction could not be accepted at this time. Please retry or use an alternative card. Please Help What Should I do ??
    • Very Important Poster
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by Naveed John Paul)
    In my UCAS Application I got Problem in Pay/Send Option. As when i fill this option and click on Make Payment then it is not Proceed and they ask that
    Your transaction could not be accepted at this time. Please retry or use an alternative card. Please Help What Should I do ??
    Use an alternative card.

You have plenty of time to sort this.

ReputationRep:
    I Have a Debit Card/Credit Card from Al-Habib Bank of Pakistan but it is not proceed through this so I Want to Know that "What is an alternative card" ?? Should it Proceed through Visa Card
    • Community Assistant
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Clearing and Applications Advisor
    Welcome Squad
    I Have a Debit Card/Credit Card from Al-Habib Bank of Pakistan but it is not proceed through this so I Want to Know that "What is an alternative card" ?? Should it Proceed through Visa Card
    Use another different card, which should work.

ReputationRep:
    Should Visa Card Work ?? You sure
    • Community Assistant
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Welcome Squad
    Should Visa Card Work ?? You sure
    Yes, but check your bank's OK with a UK transaction.
    Ps, in future to attract my attention please quote my post.

ReputationRep:
    Sir i contact with bank and they told that you As you have debit card but transaction could not proceed through it so you should use credit card. So i want your help that if transaction could possible through Credit card
    • Community Assistant
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Welcome Squad
    Sir i contact with bank and they told that you As you have debit card but transaction could not proceed through it so you should use credit card. So i want your help that if transaction could possible through Credit card
    Yes

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    What is the DEADLINE for Medical Programs in UCAS
    • Community Assistant
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Welcome Squad
    What is the DEADLINE for Medical Programs in UCAS
    15th October 18:00 UK time

Posted from TSR Mobile

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 1, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you rather give up salt or pepper?
    Applying to uni

All the essentials

The adventure begins mug

Student life: what to expect

What it's really like going to uni

Graduates celebrate

How to write a good personal statement

Expert PS advice from the people who will read it

Uni match

Uni match

Can't decide where to apply? Our tool will help you find the perfect course

Two students working together

A-Z of universities

Read our guides to unis and colleges from around the UK

A student working on a computer

Personal statement help

Use our tool to get your ideal PS quickly!

Hands typing

Degrees without fees

Discover more about degree-level apprenticeships.

A student looking down a microscope

Planning open days

Find upcoming open days and get advice on preparing.

Help out other students

These questions still need an answer

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.