Turn on thread page Beta

My girlfriends friends always buy and share cocaine. How is the best way to let them know that they are destroying there lives?

ReputationRep:
    I read that as "my girlfriends grubby friends".

ReputationRep:
    When their nose falls off.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    My girlfriends friends always buy and share cocaine. How is the best way to let them know that they are destroying there lives?
    You don't.

It's not your business to tell them what not to do. It's their lives, let them have their fun.

Remember: Cocaine is God's way of telling you you've got too much money.

ReputationRep:
    If you don't want to do drugs, fine but don't don't act all superiour and 'let them know that they are destroying their lives.'
    It's their choice that they do drugs - don't let it concern you.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by .Scout.)
    If you don't want to do drugs, fine but don't don't act all superiour and 'let them know that they are destroying their lives.'
    It's their choice that they do drugs - don't let it concern you.

Best answer ever.

ReputationRep:
    If it was your friends, MAYBE you'd have a right to intervene and make them stop..but your girlfriend's friends?? why do you care..let them be. Chances are they'll just say STFU anyway you're nothing to them :dontknow:

ReputationRep:
    It's none of your business what your girlfriend's friends do. If people wish to take a drug it's up to them, not you.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mikeyd85)
    You don't.

It's not your business to tell them what not to do. It's their lives, let them have their fun.

Remember: Cocaine is God's way of telling you you've got too much money.
    :yes: :yes: Absolutely.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Do nothing?

ReputationRep:
    Id say it sortof does concern him. Though Id talk to your girlfriend and tell her you dont want her getting involved in drugs and such, who would?

ReputationRep:
    It's nothing to do with the OP. He's being a judgemental prick. If you don't want to be around that kind of thing but your girlfriend doesn't have a problem with it, you're either going to have to get over yourself or get over her. Also, I'm sure your girlfriend can make her own deision about drugs without you telling her what to do

ReputationRep:
    I also find it funny the grief that the OP is getting off girls, if it was the other way around I bet it would be 'god, hes such a prick having friends like that. Dump him' knowing what most of the girls are like on this forum

ReputationRep:
    If your girlfriend does it, then get involved. If not then why concern yourself with anothers problems? Life throws enough problems your way everyday without getting yourself involved with some crackwhores.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 10, 2009
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.