The Student Room Group
I read that as "my girlfriends grubby friends".
Reply 2
When their nose falls off.
Anonymous
My girlfriends friends always buy and share cocaine. How is the best way to let them know that they are destroying there lives?

You don't. :smile:

It's not your business to tell them what not to do. It's their lives, let them have their fun.

Remember: Cocaine is God's way of telling you you've got too much money.
Reply 4
If you don't want to do drugs, fine but don't don't act all superiour and 'let them know that they are destroying their lives.'
It's their choice that they do drugs - don't let it concern you.
Reply 5
.Scout.
If you don't want to do drugs, fine but don't don't act all superiour and 'let them know that they are destroying their lives.'
It's their choice that they do drugs - don't let it concern you.

Best answer ever.
If it was your friends, MAYBE you'd have a right to intervene and make them stop..but your girlfriend's friends?? why do you care..let them be. Chances are they'll just say STFU anyway you're nothing to them :dontknow:
Reply 7
It's none of your business what your girlfriend's friends do. If people wish to take a drug it's up to them, not you.
Reply 8
mikeyd85
You don't. :smile:

It's not your business to tell them what not to do. It's their lives, let them have their fun.

Remember: Cocaine is God's way of telling you you've got too much money.

:yes: :yes: Absolutely.
Anonymous
My girlfriends friends always buy and share cocaine. How is the best way to let them know that they are destroying there lives?

Do nothing?
Reply 10
Id say it sortof does concern him. Though Id talk to your girlfriend and tell her you dont want her getting involved in drugs and such, who would?
Reply 11
It's nothing to do with the OP. He's being a judgemental prick. If you don't want to be around that kind of thing but your girlfriend doesn't have a problem with it, you're either going to have to get over yourself or get over her. Also, I'm sure your girlfriend can make her own deision about drugs without you telling her what to do
Reply 12
I also find it funny the grief that the OP is getting off girls, if it was the other way around I bet it would be 'god, hes such a prick having friends like that. Dump him' knowing what most of the girls are like on this forum
If your girlfriend does it, then get involved. If not then why concern yourself with anothers problems? Life throws enough problems your way everyday without getting yourself involved with some crackwhores.

Latest

Trending

Trending