The Student Room Group

CRB Police Checks - @ UCL

Hello guys/girls, has anyone got any information from UCL regarding the enhanced CRB. I've just sent stuff to Leeds and UCL hasn't told me what to do. Help will be appreciated, as if i need to do it myself then i should really get a move on.

Or

Does anyone know if the university will automatically sort this out for me?
Reply 1
nas7232
Hello guys/girls, has anyone got any information from UCL regarding the enhanced CRB. I've just sent stuff to Leeds and UCL hasn't told me what to do. Help will be appreciated, as if i need to do it myself then i should really get a move on.

Or

Does anyone know if the university will automatically sort this out for me?

They should send you the forms, but I'd give them a call to check. My uni sent me mine a few weeks after the offer...

They usually take a few weeks to process (that's if they send them off- my uni has had mine for 3 weeks and hasn't done anything with it yet!)
Reply 2
which uni sent them to you?

On my offers all my unis mentioned health checks @ CRB forms except ucl. Maybe ucl are doing them for me :confused:
Reply 3
nas7232
which uni sent them to you?

On my offers all my unis mentioned health checks @ CRB forms except ucl. Maybe ucl are doing them for me :confused:

Queen Margeret's in Edinburgh.... It's a Masters degree though :wink:

I'd imagine UCL will send the forms, the CRB one is quite a long form and they need specific information, the same with the health screening questionnaire. They couldn't just do it for you, they'd need you to provide the information. If it's a health related course/involves working with kids/elderly you'll defintiley need a check done...

I'd give them a call, they obviously haven't been very clear!
Reply 4
cheers, after my last exam on tuesday i give them a call. Hopefully the lazy buggers sort out my forms :smile: , leeds were so much more organised than ucl with loads of stuff that i had to send,interviews e.t.c

i was gonna apply for queens margerets by the way, which MSc course are you gonna be doing?
Reply 5
nas7232
cheers, after my last exam on tuesday i give them a call. Hopefully the lazy buggers sort out my forms :smile: , leeds were so much more organised than ucl with loads of stuff that i had to send,interviews e.t.c

i was gonna apply for queens margerets by the way, which MSc course are you gonna be doing?

lol, UCL staff are useless.

They have always replied to my emails with a few days though... :smile:
Reply 6
nas7232

The MSc Physiotherapy (Pre-reg) course, it's the accellerated 2yr course :smile:

Latest