Turn on thread page Beta

If you were a parent.... watch

ReputationRep:
    what would you be pissed off with most at your son for doing.

Let's say for argument's sake he is 21.

ReputationRep:
    Is that meant to say with protection? Or should it be without? If it's without then definitely that
    If not... probably the smoking
    I think it's gross, it's actively killing yourself and my family have naturally addictive natures...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bekaboo)
    Is that meant to say with protection? Or should it be without? If it's without then definitely that
    If not... probably the smoking
    I think it's gross, it's actively killing yourself and my family have naturally addictive natures...
    No. Meant to say 'with'. I voted smoking although i've been known to have a cheekyone from time to time.

ReputationRep:
    Lol yeh me too :p:
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    If my baby did any of those I'd kill him!

ReputationRep:
    Actually what am I on it's still the sleeping around anyway
    That's grosser than smoking
    I'd be more worried as a parent about teh smoking cos it's gonna kill him
    But yucky sleeping around
    No sex before marriage!!!!

ReputationRep:
    very limited options...how "about read a book"

ReputationRep:
    Thats a difficult one, i'm still tryimg to think which one to vote. basically if my son was 21 and he wanted to sleep around as long as he used protection and wasn't in a longterm steady realtionship i guess its his choice, but then as a parent of an adult of that age you can't really stop them you can only advise them. After their kids turn 18 parents merely become spectators on their childrens lives.

ReputationRep:
    I put taking E one night a week....

IMO it's much more risky than anything else on there and I think my parents would definitely be most mad at me for that!

ReputationRep:
    But yucky sleeping around
    No sex before marriage!!!!
    im so glad u aint my parent

ReputationRep:
    huh I can't believe none of you have said taking E one night a week! One pill could kill you, quite easily. :eek:

edit: ok, just voted and I spoke too soon, sorry!

ReputationRep:
    What because I think it's yucky to have masses of sex with people you don't love?!
    I'm not saying I'd stop him
    I couldn't
    But seriously you think your parents would like to know you're *checks sex* feckin random pussy every night of the week??
    The before marriage was slightly ironic

ReputationRep:
    ecstasy...def :eek:

ReputationRep:
    What because I think it's yucky to have masses of sex with people you don't love?!
    I'm not saying I'd stop him
    I couldn't
    But seriously you think your parents would like to know you're *checks sex* feckin random pussy every night of the week??
    The before marriage was slightly ironic

mum wud b pissed off. dad wud be proud.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xBeLLax)
    ecstasy...def :eek:
    agreed think id be most worried about the e's and also the steroids...... suppoe drinking smoking and sex are all up to him when he's old enough all you can do is perhaps give him advice and respect his decisions but the E and the Steroids cross the boundry of having a good time into plain stupidity

ReputationRep:
    personally id be pissed off with him if he was takin drugs xoxo

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chazzinio)
    mum wud b pissed off. dad wud be proud.
    lol.

ReputationRep:
    Probz the oral anabolic steroids....i kno that if you know what youre doing, and cycle them and all they can be safe, but i fink the oral ones are meant to be worse for you. Apparantly oral ones can be v toxic for the liver (much worse than injections). If not this, then the 20 **** a day.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lil_J)
    Probz the oral anabolic steroids....i kno that if you know what youre doing, and cycle them and all they can be safe, but i fink the oral ones are meant to be worse for you. Apparantly oral ones can be v toxic for the liver (much worse than injections). If not this, then the 20 **** a day.
    so is getting pissed all the time. taking Milk Thistle from H and B reduces risk on dianabol M1T cycles for example.

ReputationRep:
    If he was 21 i'd let him do what the hell he wanted, probably have ot be the E one night though as a responsible person.

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 12, 2005

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.