Scroll to see replies

Reply 140
cambridgemuscle
kiss her hand

Awwwww... :love:

Wait, we don't know where that's been!!!!!!!! :mad:
Reply 141
SamTheMan
Oh yeah I saw you people at Harvard Square with your plastic cups full of 5 dollar bills, begging for money :mad:

See? Yet here I am forcing small talk with you on Whitey's dime. I'd best go back to my hobo-ways.
Reply 142
Phil23
america is weird in every respect :rolleyes:

You know you love it. :rolleyes:
Reply 143
SamTheMan
it's getting confusing these days as attitudes appear more and more American as kids grow up seeing US films thinking that's how things work :P

Just blame us for everything don't cha? :wink:

Corrupted dating? Our fault. War? Our fault. Joan Rivers? Our fault! :biggrin:
Reply 144
It's all nonsense. Listen to me and even Lucy Pinder will be giving you sweet, sweet head.

1. Monopolize the conversation. Discuss only yourself. If she starts to talk about herself, brush it aside with "Yeah, well I..."

2. Belch loudly and fan the air ensuring it wafts over near her.

3. Spill all your food and drink.

OR just go to

www.sosuave.com
Reply 145
Bleddyn
It's all nonsense. Listen to me and even Lucy Pinder will be giving you sweet, sweet head.

1. Monopolize the conversation. Discuss only yourself. If she starts to talk about herself, brush it aside with "Yeah, well I..."

OR just go to

www.sosuave.com

You don't have a gf do you :wink:
Reply 146
Sam2005
You don't have a gf do you :wink:

You don't know satire, do you? :wink: :smile:
Reply 147
Bleddyn
You don't know satire, do you? :wink: :smile:

Lol well after reading some of the comments in the masturbation thread I couldn't be sure!
Reply 148
Bleddyn

OR just go to

www.sosuave.com

*blinks*

Odd.
Reply 149
Just browsing through that site, why is it girls go for 'bad boys'??

Most infuriating thing though, when they get treated bad, messed around and used for one thing only, they then go out and call all guys b*stards!!!

If you hadn't gone for the guy I told you was an idiot... :mad:
Sam2005
Just browsing through that site, why is it girls go for 'bad boys'??

Because those who aren't "bad boys" are tedious gimps who complain endlessly about girls wanting to go out with "bad boys".
Reply 151
kingslaw
Because those who aren't "bad boys" are tedious gimps who complain endlessly about girls wanting to go out with "bad boys".

So you're basically condoning drinking 10 pints of stella (while snifing several lines) then beating up some random people before going home and beating your wife/gf?
Reply 152
Bad boys are scary. Boys jealous of the bad boys are annoying because they complain about the bad boys even though not all girls go for that type (*cough cough Amanda, for example cough cough*)

:rolleyes:
Reply 153
Only reason I complain is because im tired of hearing girls moan and whinge about having their hearts broken and how all guys are evil, and believe me working as a barman I hear enough of it... :mad:
Reply 154
Sam2005
Only reason I complain is because im tired of hearing girls moan and whinge about having their hearts broken and how all guys are evil, and believe me working as a barman I hear enough of it... :mad:

Barman, cool job... I bet you have a ton of great stories. :biggrin:
Reply 155
Lol yeah like the time I got half pulled over the bar by an irish bare knuckle boxer who didn't like my reference to his pink lighter and him bating for the other team :biggrin:
Reply 156
Sam2005
Lol yeah like the time I got half pulled over the bar by an irish bare knuckle boxer who didn't like my reference to his pink lighter and him bating for the other team :biggrin:

OMG! :eek: A bouncer was there to save you though right?? LOL
Reply 157
Lol bouncer?? we don't have bouncers, took me 5 minutes of sweet talking to get out of that one!
Reply 158
Sam2005
Lol bouncer?? we don't have bouncers, took me 5 minutes of sweet talking to get out of that one!

You don't have bouncers!?!!?!?! Why not? What do you do to get disorderly people out??? I'm guessing bar fights are regular? :rofl:
Reply 159
Although its a busy pub (about £25K a week) it isn't in the city centre so doesn't really warrant a bouncer... When we get disorderly people its just a case of Landlord/me/sometimes regulars kicking them out, normally if they don't leave we just call the police, the thought of getting nicked makes them leave pretty sharpish!!

Latest

Trending

Trending