Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cambridgemuscle)
    kiss her hand
    Awwwww... :love:

Wait, we don't know where that's been!!!!!!!! :mad:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SamTheMan)
    Oh yeah I saw you people at Harvard Square with your plastic cups full of 5 dollar bills, begging for money :mad:
    See? Yet here I am forcing small talk with you on Whitey's dime. I'd best go back to my hobo-ways.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Phil23)
    america is weird in every respect :rolleyes:
    You know you love it. :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SamTheMan)
    it's getting confusing these days as attitudes appear more and more American as kids grow up seeing US films thinking that's how things work :P
    Just blame us for everything don't cha?

Corrupted dating? Our fault. War? Our fault. Joan Rivers? Our fault!

ReputationRep:
    It's all nonsense. Listen to me and even Lucy Pinder will be giving you sweet, sweet head.

1. Monopolize the conversation. Discuss only yourself. If she starts to talk about herself, brush it aside with "Yeah, well I..."

2. Belch loudly and fan the air ensuring it wafts over near her.

3. Spill all your food and drink.

OR just go to

www.sosuave.com

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bleddyn)
    It's all nonsense. Listen to me and even Lucy Pinder will be giving you sweet, sweet head.

1. Monopolize the conversation. Discuss only yourself. If she starts to talk about herself, brush it aside with "Yeah, well I..."

OR just go to

www.sosuave.com
    You don't have a gf do you

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sam2005)
    You don't have a gf do you
    You don't know satire, do you?

ReputationRep:
    You don't know satire, do you?
    Lol well after reading some of the comments in the masturbation thread I couldn't be sure!

ReputationRep:

OR just go to

www.sosuave.com
    *blinks*

Odd.

ReputationRep:
    Just browsing through that site, why is it girls go for 'bad boys'??

Most infuriating thing though, when they get treated bad, messed around and used for one thing only, they then go out and call all guys b*stards!!!

If you hadn't gone for the guy I told you was an idiot... :mad:

ReputationRep:
    Just browsing through that site, why is it girls go for 'bad boys'??
    Because those who aren't "bad boys" are tedious gimps who complain endlessly about girls wanting to go out with "bad boys".

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kingslaw)
    Because those who aren't "bad boys" are tedious gimps who complain endlessly about girls wanting to go out with "bad boys".
    So you're basically condoning drinking 10 pints of stella (while snifing several lines) then beating up some random people before going home and beating your wife/gf?

ReputationRep:
    Bad boys are scary. Boys jealous of the bad boys are annoying because they complain about the bad boys even though not all girls go for that type (*cough cough Amanda, for example cough cough*)

:rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    Only reason I complain is because im tired of hearing girls moan and whinge about having their hearts broken and how all guys are evil, and believe me working as a barman I hear enough of it... :mad:

ReputationRep:
    Only reason I complain is because im tired of hearing girls moan and whinge about having their hearts broken and how all guys are evil, and believe me working as a barman I hear enough of it... :mad:
    Barman, cool job... I bet you have a ton of great stories.

ReputationRep:
    Lol yeah like the time I got half pulled over the bar by an irish bare knuckle boxer who didn't like my reference to his pink lighter and him bating for the other team

ReputationRep:
    Lol yeah like the time I got half pulled over the bar by an irish bare knuckle boxer who didn't like my reference to his pink lighter and him bating for the other team
    OMG! :eek: A bouncer was there to save you though right?? LOL

ReputationRep:
    Lol bouncer?? we don't have bouncers, took me 5 minutes of sweet talking to get out of that one!

ReputationRep:
    Lol bouncer?? we don't have bouncers, took me 5 minutes of sweet talking to get out of that one!
    You don't have bouncers!?!!?!?! Why not? What do you do to get disorderly people out??? I'm guessing bar fights are regular? :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    Although its a busy pub (about £25K a week) it isn't in the city centre so doesn't really warrant a bouncer... When we get disorderly people its just a case of Landlord/me/sometimes regulars kicking them out, normally if they don't leave we just call the police, the thought of getting nicked makes them leave pretty sharpish!!

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 9, 2005

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.