The Student Room Group
Reply 1
Email or even better call, you have nothing to lose! Some people here have said that they've told them the result by scanning the letter into an email.
Reply 2
Awesome, thank you! If it's coming then the post is due in six minutes so i'll wait until after then.
x x x
Reply 3
Email them - I just emailed my college (Magdalene) and they had a scanned copy of my letter that they just sent back to me. So they're prepared for applicants wanting to know by email.

Their decision wont change - you might as well email them!
I emailed Emmanuel yesterday and told them my post was coming and they emailed me my letter. Good luck!
Reply 5
Thanks guys! Just got an e-mail back saying they're dealing with high numbers of calls/e-mails and they'll reply when they can.
x x x
Reply 6
just e-mailed murray edwards and they said the same thing..hope dsn't take too long x
Reply 7
me too, good luck! x x x
Reply 8
gd luck to u too:smile: xxx
HannahJane79
Thanks guys! Just got an e-mail back saying they're dealing with high numbers of calls/e-mails and they'll reply when they can.
x x x

same...
If you're applying for English at Emmanuel I might have met you on the interviews, were you there on the 16th?
Reply 11
Nope I was there on the 15th, sorry!
Eurghhh I suck at being patient, i need to stop checking my e-mails every six seconds :tongue: x x x x
How long ago did you email them? xx
Reply 13
A couple of hours ago
x
Reply 14
After my letter didn’t arrive yesterday I emailed my college (Pembroke) and got a reply today saying ‘we are still waiting on the outcome of your application and will hopefully let you know in a couple of days’

I thought all the waiting was meant to be over!
Reply 15
Eurgh that's so fustrating :s Find a distraction! x

Latest

Trending

Trending