The Student Room Group

Player references on my facebook: will this put girls off me

rather its deleted than de anoned

Loads of banterous posts on my facebook about being a "player", as well as a facebook rape. On top of that a female friend whos an Abercrombie model got fb raped and wrote on my wall "youre so hot..i want you so much"

Its all a good laugh but i dont want people thinkng im some sort of womaniser.
will girls treat it as banter or think theres a reason behind it and consequently make it tougher for me
Reply 1
Yes.
Reply 2
just delete them if youre that worried about it, plus its facebook, anyone that judges someone due to facebook isnt worth it
Reply 3
Anonymous
rather its deleted than de anoned

Loads of banterous posts on my facebook about being a "player", as well as a facebook rape. On top of that a female friend whos an Abercrombie model got fb raped and wrote on my wall "youre so hot..i want you so much"

Its all a good laugh but i dont want people thinkng im some sort of womaniser.
will girls treat it as banter or think theres a reason behind it and consequently make it tougher for me

It's not exactly positive PR... is it? People girls that see it will inevitably have it on their mind, even if they just dismiss it as "banter", which could make things quite awkward.

Yet another example of how Social Networking damages your real identity. :erm:
Don't change a thing.

Honestly, I don't think anyone would care about this "banter".
Mad Vlad
It's not exactly positive PR... is it? People girls that see it will inevitably have it on their mind, even if they just dismiss it as "banter", which could make things quite awkward.

Yet another example of how Social Networking damages your real identity. :erm:

Care to expand?
Reply 6
They're either gonna see it as banter or they'll think you get a lot of action which is DEFINITELY A GOOD THING
No, I like players :biggrin:
Reply 8
This is the THIRD post u've made of exactly the same.

NO IT'S ALRIGHT. She will understand the banter. Don't underestimate her intellect.
Reply 9
Women love sleeping with players!
You are on the path to glory already.
Reply 10
for girls who are looking for a relationship, i don't think it will help..
:facepalm2:
Reply 12
Moe Lester
Care to expand?

It's a logical statement. If you participate in Social Networking, your reputation and name stands open to abuse and damage by 3rd parties (and yourself, to an extent). This can affect future friendships, relationships, even employment prospects. People seem to forget that the digital footprints they leave behind online cannot easily be erased. In fact, it's very difficult to totally remove anything you put online.

I, personally, have no desire to journal my entire life online.
Reply 13
a_t
They're either gonna see it as banter or they'll think you get a lot of action which is DEFINITELY A GOOD THING

Is it though :s-smilie:
Seriously, you've already posted this. Get a life.
Reply 15
Unless I was looking for a booty call, yeah, it would put me off.

Latest

Trending

Trending