The Student Room Group

Housemates From Hell

I am mostly writing this for your amusement, and if you have REALLY rubbish housemates, might make you feel better knowing theres worse out there! Also i suppose to let out the built up anger ive had since september.
OKKKKKKK it started in the first week, 6 sharing, 3 up 3 down, i am downstairs with 2 girls, upstairs 2 boys and a girl.
Everythign was fine for 2 days until boy upstairs had a random mood with a girl downstairs asking her why shes bothering celebrating her birthday and he got weird.Ended up in tears, with him saying he was joking. But we could tell he just didnt like her.

I was his next victim ^^
he would come into my room without knocking, up until 2 am whenever he felt like it. he would put his hand on my leg, sit on my bed etc, then one day my landlord phoned me to say somebody had made compaint about him, i said he was fine but he comes into my room. so the nice landlord told him to stop it BIG MISTAKE BECAUSE HE TURNED INTO PSYCHO BOY STRAIGHT AFTER.

things that have happened since: My room was nearly broken into when i was away.

my xmas tree had its poor branches ripped out and xmas lights smashed to pieces.

my toaster was smashed up

car blocked in

been pushed into the fridge

verbal abuse way in to the early hours, been woken up to hear the words F...kin Tw...ts at 4am....i was not happy.

hearing lies with him on the phone to landlord

kncoking on my door waking me up at 2 am to reset the internet

he randomly lieks to switch the mains electricity supply off

playing lady gaga at 7 am singing with his door open

he showers with the door open

he uses our dishcloths on the floor and toilet

leaving me nasty notes under my bedroom door

running downstairs when he hears one of us go into the kitchen, hell then go on to stare at us and watch us cook

SO YES, we are now at the point where i have said to just NEVER speak to me again. But him being a psycho, hes finding ways to still piS me off. it ruined my first term at uni, being too scared to come out of my room etc, and its the same for all of us downstairs..so what i have learned is, dont pis off a psychopath.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
You got pushed into the fridge? :rofl:

Sorry I didn't read the OP because it was too long for 1am but that was funny.
TBH he sounds like a nutter id get the police involved
go get your whole flat to complain to whoever provides your accommodation, and get him kicked out
Reply 4
Can't you get him kicked out? Get a restraining order to force him out?
Reply 5
I feel for you OP, nobody should have to go through that.
Oh my goodness..you need to get that dude kicked out of the house...make sure that everyone complains about him to your landlord..threaten to move out if the landlord does nothing, there is no way that the landlord would take one persons side over everyone elses...money does make the worl go around after all!!
Reply 7
I walked into our lounge (sharing it with 2 other people) and my mates gf was sucking him off while he was playing cod on my ps3 -.- lol was ******* sick. il never look at his gf in the same way again. however hes a dirty whore so i can expect that off him, i just wont ever play my ps3 again unless i get a new controller lol.

and sorry to hear that xcurseofcurvesx, your situation is terrable and yea what didgeridoo12uk has the right idea. goodluck
Reply 8
£200 per month + rent and I will move in.
Unless this guy is built like the hulk, protection is guaranteed.
Landlord came round the house really angry the other night to say he doesnt care anymore and unless we FILM him doing the stuff he does, hes doing nothing about it. i get so mad im paying money to live in hell. the girl upstairs hates me because i complained to landlord about her moving her boyfriend in secretly, and he had his own fridge space etc and not paying bills. so the boy and her have been saying to landlord we been lying. etc. its a joke.
Reply 10
Sounds like a right character, you don't get enough of those these days.
Reply 11
Im a film student and regular gym'er! il film him :wink: Why not talk to your uni and get relocated to different accomodation?
at what point are you going to realise that you need to call the police?
Reply 13
xcurseofcurvesx
I am mostly writing this for your amusement, and if you have REALLY rubbish housemates, might make you feel better knowing theres worse out there! Also i suppose to let out the built up anger ive had since september.
OKKKKKKK it started in the first week, 6 sharing, 3 up 3 down, i am downstairs with 2 girls, upstairs 2 boys and a girl.
Everythign was fine for 2 days until boy upstairs had a random mood with a girl downstairs asking her why shes bothering celebrating her birthday and he got weird.Ended up in tears, with him saying he was joking. But we could tell he just didnt like her.

I was his next victim ^^
he would come into my room without knocking, up until 2 am whenever he felt like it. he would put his hand on my leg, sit on my bed etc, then one day my landlord phoned me to say somebody had made compaint about him, i said he was fine but he comes into my room. so the nice landlord told him to stop it BIG MISTAKE BECAUSE HE TURNED INTO PSYCHO BOY STRAIGHT AFTER.

things that have happened since: My room was nearly broken into when i was away.

my xmas tree had its poor branches ripped out and xmas lights smashed to pieces.

car blocked in

verbal abuse way in to the early hours, been woken up to hear the words F...kin Tw...ts at 4am....i was not happy.

running downstairs when he hears one of us go into the kitchen, hell then go on to stare at us and watch us cook

SO YES, we are now at the point where i have said to just NEVER speak to me again. But him being a psycho, hes finding ways to still piS me off. it ruined my first term at uni, being too scared to come out of my room etc, and its the same for all of us downstairs..so what i have learned is, dont pis off a psychopath.

on a serious note, next time he escalates to an appropriate level. I.e. starts breaking things, smashing doors, physical violence / threats of violence, just call the police. I'm sure the landlord will kick the guy out no problem after that.
Film him, what the hell? Are you sure this landlord is for real? I would suggest that you and the people you are close to in the house move into different accomodation. Or put a video camera in a shoe box, cut a hole in it and let the camera role...im sure whatever he is doing in that room will make the landlord pack up the guys stuff and move him out himself.
Reply 15
Call the police or have him dealt with, one or the other, just do something.

We could get a TSR mob to sort him out?
Reply 16
xcurseofcurvesx

I was his next victim ^^

car blocked in

:rofl:

Seriously though, what a weirdo!
He sounds like a complete tit, not to mention a dangerous one.

How did you know him?
jamz0770
Call the police or have him dealt with, one or the other, just do something.

We could get a TSR mob to sort him out?

I like the cut of your jib Sir,

give us your address and the room he is in.....and he will disappear.....oh, and leave some cookies and milk by the door :biggrin:
Reply 19
Go at him with a Black & Decker.

Latest

Trending

Trending