The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Either they don't like their body...or they don't really like yours. Bummer right.
Reply 2
It could be hot, especially for the first time...?
Reply 3
Because they hate how theyre body looks and dont want to subject the guy to that. If the lights are off he can imagine he's with some model or something.

This isnt what I think, i love the lights on, just some girls dont.
I'm not - in fact, I dislike having sex in the dark. The only thing I hate is if there's a bright light shining in my face, so I prefer to have lamps on than the overhead ... unless I'm on top of course.
Reply 5
Because you're ugly. Or because they're ugly.
Reply 6
Cause rolls of fat bouncing around isn't an arousing sight. Try getting in shape.
We don't want you to see our wobbly bits.
what's with all the threads about women being **** lately?
Reply 9
Is this a thread or 'I'm getting some :sexface:' boast eh...
Why are guys afraid to have it off? :sexface: I don't care on or off it's still sex
Sex is all about the desk lamps rather than full lights... full lights just aren't sexy
Reply 12
it is because psyhologically women are exposed to immages of which we are all supposed to look like, like the models and stuff ( not good example. but you catch my drift) but then womens magazines critisize the celebs for putting on a few pounds, or not loosing theyr baby weight quickly..
so there for we dont want to let out man look at our bodies incase it is not what they like.. and it causes them to dump us because our boobs are not picture perfect or we dont hvae a flat tummy, and nice tones legs...
we all strive to be the photo shopped " perfect "woman immage ... but its not gonna happen....
all in all it is down to confidence and the fact although a guy may love a girls body, we are still very self critical, as we dont see it in the same way ....
Reply 13
Because underneath they are insecure and think of themselves and fugly.

Also full lights make you eye hurt. And you might get blind.
Come to think of it... I don't believe I've ever done it with the lights off- candle light sometimes but never in the dark... It's not something that's particularly occured to me :erm:
Reply 15
Slightly dimmed lights is romantic, lights off is odd.....
Advanced Subsidiary
This is just absolute madness in my opinion. How on earth can you enjoy sex to it's fullest when the lights are off? Why do girls always switch the light off when they're about to have sex?

Doesn't make any sense. Discuss, please.

Youtube Lady Gaga's "Dance in the Dark". That would answer your question. :smile:
Reply 17
hothedgehog
Sex is all about the desk lamps rather than full lights... full lights just aren't sexy

This :yep:
Most girls are probably concious about they're body, and if being on top makes all thier bits wobble they may be nervous - or maybe the other way round!

Although im my case i dont mind the lights on or off, although dimmed lights gets the mood going !
Reply 19
im so academic
Youtube Lady Gaga's "Dance in the Dark". That would answer your question. :smile:

This.
Google the lyrics anyway.

Latest

Trending

Trending