The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
im so academic
Youtube Lady Gaga's "Dance in the Dark". That would answer your question. :smile:

This.
Google the lyrics anyway.
It's more of a surprise when you can't see the dick flying towards you!
lovely_me
Is this a thread or 'I'm getting some ' boast eh...

lol you'rre soo after me :awesome:

Nah its just a thread.
Perhaps having the lights off makes it more intimate? Not that I've tried it...yet...
Reply 24
Amandeep_Psych07
We don't want you to see our wobbly bits.

But we like your wobbly bits :frown:
Wardy23

lots of guys don't like the wrong wobbly bits...
Wardy23

:mmm:

"Awwwww"
Advanced Subsidiary
This is just absolute madness in my opinion. How on earth can you enjoy sex to it's fullest when the lights are off? Why do girls always switch the light off when they're about to have sex?

Doesn't make any sense. Discuss, please.

they dont.
Either they are not that attracted to you, but desperate, or self-conscious about their looks.
So how do we see if the lights are off?
Because the majority of us are self conscious!
Probs think they look fat or something. It is silly.
Reply 32
pina.Love
lots of guys don't like the wrong wobbly bits...

We like them in the right amounts would be a better phrasing. Too much of a good thing can become a very bad thing see. Like salt or cream soda or cocaine or Joe Pasquale's voice.
Reply 33
Because most of them are overweight even if they call themselves "curvy", deep down they know that they are just FAT.
Reply 34
Crazy Paving
Either they are not that attracted to you, but desperate, or self-conscious about their looks.

Your hilarious little maths joke makes me lol whenever I see it so have some pos rep.
It's because they don't like looking at their dad as he pumps it into them.
Reply 36
Can't say lights are exactly the first thing on my mind before I have sex.
If they turn the lights off I would invest in a head light strap.

"I SEE YOU!"
Moa
Because most of them are overweight even if they call themselves "curvy", deep down they know that they are just FAT.

Hmm I think it's comments like that that make girls turn off the light, but tbh.. I doubt you get any at all with those sort of remarks, so it doesnt matter if lights are on or off for you, eh?
Lack of self confidence? Or they're trying to forget what you look like. It's easier to fantasise about having sex with someone else in the dark :teehee:

Latest

Trending

Trending