The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Moa
Because most of them are overweight even if they call themselves "curvy", deep down they know that they are just FAT.

Your woman hating posts give me such lulz :biggrin: i guess those girls wouldn't get past your flowchart huh?

Advanced Subsidiary

Why are girls afraid to have sex with the lights on??

This is just absolute madness in my opinion. How on earth can you enjoy sex to it's fullest when the lights are off? Why do girls always switch the light off when they're about to have sex?

Doesn't make any sense. Discuss, please.

And OP, it's because otherwise you might see our tentacles :ninja:
Reply 41
I have to turn the lights off, usually their such pigs there is just no way I can get hard if I can see them the whole time.

I turn the lights off and think of my nan'
Reply 42
Stinehh
it is because psyhologically women are exposed to immages of which we are all supposed to look like, like the models and stuff ( not good example. but you catch my drift)

So are men.
Reply 43
men are visual - get turned on by tings they see. women are sensual - get turned on by things they feel. so guys need the light on to get aroused and girls ned it off to concentrate on what they'e feeling to be aroused.

and a lot of women are just insecure. its sometimes ridiculous.
Reply 44
Advanced Subsidiary
This is just absolute madness in my opinion. How on earth can you enjoy sex to it's fullest when the lights are off? Why do girls always switch the light off when they're about to have sex?

Dude, I have never experienced this. Unless you count on the beach at night with the lights off
She has a nasty vagoo mate. Good luke :yy:
I cant stand being seen naked really. I dont like my body, so lights off for me, far more confident.
Reply 47
You can't just generalise all girls.
The girl your with is obviously insecure about her body, convince her, her bodies perfect and im sure she'll be happy to have sex with the lights on.
Reply 48
Advanced Subsidiary

Personally, it's better with the lights on, you can see their eyes, and it's just nicer. I imagine a lot of girls like the light off to hide their insecurities which is understandable, or to add more mystery perhaps?
They probably don't like being hacked into small pieces whilst the lights on tbh, but that's just my experience. :sexface:
Reply 50
Farooqi bean
Your woman hating posts give me such lulz :biggrin: i guess those girls wouldn't get past your flowchart huh?

No they wouldn't! :biggrin: BTW there is no "women hate" involved! I love women, women are the reason to live! (+money and success, to lesser extent, but girls: :coma:)

But I hate, and I mean really HATE when people try to sugarcoat some trurths and lie to themselves.

princessnavi22
Hmm I think it's comments like that that make girls turn off the light, but tbh.. I doubt you get any at all with those sort of remarks, so it doesnt matter if lights are on or off for you, eh?

Unfortunately I wouldn't get fat girls.. oh sorry, I meant curvy girls (a.k.a. healthy figure/real women). I would, and I am, getting a confident girl who has reasons to be confident!
Prolly dont wanna se your face :rofl: or they're insecure about their body :yep:.
Lights off is kinda weird (Cannot see which hole to insert my penis :awesome:).
Lights on is also weird because it feels like morning sex and i dont enjoy mornings sex.

Best thing to do is to turn the main lights off and switch your bedroom lamp on :sexface:
Yeah wobble bits :smile:
Stinehh
it is because psyhologically women are exposed to immages of which we are all supposed to look like, like the models and stuff ( not good example. but you catch my drift) but then womens magazines critisize the celebs for putting on a few pounds, or not loosing theyr baby weight quickly..
so there for we dont want to let out man look at our bodies incase it is not what they like.. and it causes them to dump us because our boobs are not picture perfect or we dont hvae a flat tummy, and nice tones legs...
we all strive to be the photo shopped " perfect "woman immage ... but its not gonna happen....
all in all it is down to confidence and the fact although a guy may love a girls body, we are still very self critical, as we dont see it in the same way ....

Exactly this.
Lights off!? No thanks, I prefer broad daylight, brazen as you please :yep:
Reply 55
I don't know but it's really annoying!!

Just getting down to it thinking your in for a treat, then, "woah, where you going?" Lights, off!

Doh!

Fumble. Nothing nice to look at.

Different if you're in a relationship, but this is usually how it is for one night stands.
Reply 56
They either don't want to look at you or they don't want you to look at them because they're insecure about their body?
i preffer it alot more with the lights on i like to see whats happeninig :wink:
also if it was the morning or the afternoon would girls go through the effort of cloasing the curtains & turning the lights off?
Im not too bothered. I dont have a perfect body but you've got to love what you've got, and i guess I do.

My boyrfriends the one that switches the lights off. oh dear that sounds bad, I best be having words with him about that lol Defy's the point though, you can still see each other with lights off, kinda.
it sucks! Im a lesbian right, and i bring this girl home one night and she isss soo cute, proper femme^_^ and she demands that the lights be turned of as she hates her body, but i love being naked! Hmmm...girls are wierd:P

Latest

Trending

Trending