The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Emster
WHO CARES

79 other people do. And yourself according to this post. =]
Reply 81
Easier to let go I suppose.

imo dim lighting > no lighting > bright lighting.
fox_the_fix
I always have sex with the light on :dontknow:

Girl I'm seeing at the moment has a mirror on the ******* ceiling LOL.

What was that!? haha you're serious. I don't know how I could live with that lol. It would be good if it showed facial expressions :sexface:
Reply 83
Advanced Subsidiary
79 other people do. And yourself according to this post. =]

OMG SHUT UP YOU STUPID BASTARD
ITS ONLY CAUSE YOU DONT HAVE ANY FRIENDS.
Reply 84
My ex-girlfriend was afraid to have sex with the lights off ever since a friend of mine hid in my bedroom cupboard one time and we did the ole' switcheroo on her.

Classic.
Advanced Subsidiary
What was that!? haha you're serious. I don't know how I could live with that lol. It would be good if it showed facial expressions :sexface:

It is ******* awesome, she has a fat mirror by the side as well. It's like being in some 3d movie screen or something :biggrin:

It was originally her parents room, thank god they kept it lol.
Reply 86
Plus, I'm going to be honest, little things really put me off (like spots, or a not perfectly shaven pussy or whatever). I far prefer seeing the perfect women (dim lighting/no glasses) than the warts and all version. It's just more erotic when it looks like she's been airbrushed.
paella
Plus, I'm going to be honest, little things really put me off (like spots, or a not perfectly shaven pussy or whatever). I far prefer seeing the perfect women (dim lighting/no glasses) than the warts and all version. It's just more erotic when it looks like she's been airbrushed.

Stop picking up dutty women then.
Reply 88
Dimmed or no lights for me..

Although I don't mind having sex when it's light outside.
Reply 89
You can see well enough in the dark anyway. If its drunk sex i do prefer the lights off cause there's less of a chance i might throw up
Reply 90
1. they're self-conscious
2. it's more sensual in the dark
fox_the_fix
Stop picking up dutty women then.

You're the biggest c**t on this forum.
Not for that comment, just in general something i've noticed.
Emster
OMG SHUT UP YOU STUPID BASTARD
ITS ONLY CAUSE YOU DONT HAVE ANY FRIENDS.

Not really, it's just true. This is what I've experienced :smile:

The reaction you want from me, you're not getting. Try again.
I like wobbly bits on a girl, plus it gives you something to hold on to rather than being able to get one hand round her waist.

A girl with some actual meat on her bones is good.
you're sleeping with the wrong girls dude
Probably something to do with being body concious.

I don't really care what light is on as long as it's not the main light. It's just too bright and clinical IMO. I'd rather a bedside lamp or a few candles.

Oh and not forgetting the afternoon delight - natural lights awesome.
I didn't know all women turned the lights off during sex?!

Nope, doesn't bother me. Lights on/ off. Whatever.
Girls are self-conscious about the way they look, at least I am. Thats why they don't want them on.
Reply 98
Tbh Ive never come across a girl who wants the lights off - obviously sometimes it happens in the dark, but 90% of sex happens with light somehow.
Reply 99
BradleyJF
My ex-girlfriend was afraid to have sex with the lights off ever since a friend of mine hid in my bedroom cupboard one time and we did the ole' switcheroo on her.

Classic.

I seriously hope your joking

Latest

Trending

Trending