The Student Room Group

Can't figure this guy out.

This might be a bit long but I just need some advice on what I should do. I met this guy last year, and any times I've met him we've talked and then kissed...it just happens. But for quite a while I never saw him again, he wouldn't talk to me or anything and was going out with someone else so I accepted he didn't want me. But suddenly he came back onto the scene (he's recently single again) and asked me to go to this event with him cause no one else would so I accepted (he really persuaded me, I wasn't going to go) and we talked normally for a good while. I still really like him... it was all arranged that we would meet and then last minute he texted to say his friend wanted the ticket back and that he would make it up to me. But he said it once before when I invited him out with me and a friend and he declined, promising to make it up to me. He never did. And I know he'll never 'make it up to me' cause I don't think he's changed. I never texted back cause I was annoyed. But I was thinking should I try and meet up with him again? I just feel like I have to do something. He wouldn't have kissed me (a few times) before if he didn't like me. I don't want to waste any more chances, but I don't know exactly what to do...should I try and tell him how I feel about him? Part of me wonders if I'm just getting nowhere with him, so why is he messing me around this way and letting me down? Help me please.

Sorry I might have rambled a bit. Serious answers only...and don't be too nasty, I'm sensitive lol.

Thanks.
he sounds like a ****** sorry :/ steer clear, hes just playing you along for the fun of it because he knows that you will respond to him and give him the attention!
Reply 2
Hm.
This one's a thoughie.
Sounds like he likes you either too much, or very little.
Maybe he went out with another girl, because you werent acting quick enough, or maybe he liked her more then you. The only way to find out, is to meet up with him.. and try to progress your relationship.
Reply 3
Assuming u still havn't contacted him since he let you down I think u should continue not speaking to him - as hard as that may be! Not sure what's going on inside his head but I'd hope that if he were really sorry he would contact u again very soon and suggest you 2 meeting up in order for him to 'make it up to u'. If he doesn't I don't think he's worth your time. Maybe u could go out within the next few evenings with the intention of meeting someone new to take your attention off him.
Easy to figure out, you're his contingency plan. You're spineless and so he can basically treat you like crap for as long as he likes. He'll charm you when he wants you, but when a better offer comes along he'll drop you like a rock.

Latest

Trending

Trending