The Student Room Group

Im a Virgin but i really want to have sex?

Alright so im going to be 18 years old soon and i have been known as the "good girl" but honestly im not yea sure i im nice and all but what alot of people dont know is i really want to have sex. Im just not sure how to go about it..i really dont want to know the person i just kinda want it to be meaningless my first time..is that wrong? Ahh im kinda clueless i just really want to have sex i have a huge urge to im just not sure how to go about it? HELP! :confused:

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Of course you have urges, what normal 18 year old wouldn't? I suggest just waiting till you meet a loving and trustworthy guy you are in a loving relationship with :smile: When it happens, it happens but you cant plan.
Reply 2
Yes it is wrong. Sex should be with someone you care for and trust, not just a random person. I mean, do you really think you could get that intimate with someone that you don't know?
Reply 3
Prob not a great idea to loose your virginity to a complete drunktard from a club, as a girl find a guy you like, give him your number and take it from there.

simples.
Reply 4
You want to lose it to someone trustworthy and caring, it can be painful the first time.
If you're a 100% sure you won't regret it
then it's fine. But I get the feeling you're just thinking about sex
and not the consequences after.

I'm kind of on the fence with these things; but I generally believe you should be in a relationship the first time.
Reply 6
I can help you out. For a small fee of course
I wonder how many pervy PM's the OP has received since posting this thread?
Reply 8
My advice is try to find a person you would like to have sex with [don't go stalking anybody] but get closer to them & take it from there. Or if you are actually desperate... you will have to aim low in terms of looks.
i dont see a problem girls like you are a rarity, trust me ive tried looking.
Why is this your first post? Or do you have a regular account but are using this one as a decoy? I don't care who you really are, just curious why have such an odd first post
Reply 11
You're not asking a question?
Reply 12
twitch27
You want to lose it to someone trustworthy and caring, it can be painful the first time.

This.
Reply 13
Its not that i am just thinking about it or that i want to lose it to someone drunk...i have been thinking about this for awhile no almost a year. Im ready i agree its supposed to mean something im just ready to do it.
Reply 14
PM me.
Reply 15
Dude Where's My Username
Why is this your first post? Or do you have a regular account but are using this one as a decoy? I don't care who you really are, just curious why have such an odd first post

idk its just something that has been on my mind alot
Reply 16
mau5
PM me.

how do i PM you?
Reply 17
Many girls grow up regretting the fact that they had sex too early, at the wrong time or with the wrong guy. You'll find the right guy, he'll come along, you'll get close and it'll be intimate... (well more than it would with some random drunktard)

You could always just jerk off... You know.. Control the urges.. :P

Simple!
Reply 18
Okay. I'm going to be strict here.

Look. You have two options:

a) have sex.

b) don't have sex.

There is nothing beyond that! Nothing!

You're making a mountain out of a mole hill. All that waiting for the right person stuff is just fantasy really. You can have sex for the first time with a guy (or girl) and you'll feel awkward and it might not be a pleasant experience. But then along comes a guy (or girl) you like very much and wham!!!!! it all happens and the earth starts to move and the stars fall down, etc, etc.

I am being strict but also sincere.

You make a decision. It is either do or don't.
Reply 19
Amanda Baby
how do i PM you?

:biggrin:
Click name, second option down.

Latest

Trending

Trending