The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
I was eleven, curious and horny. That's pretty much all there was to it.
Reply 2
People want it, they get the opportunity, they do it.

It's not rocket surgery. :rolleyes:
There's so much hype about it, sex is everywhere.. Teenagers like to think they're mature and they're already doing stuff that adults do.
Blueflare
People want it, they get the opportunity, they do it.

It's not rocket surgery. :rolleyes:

That almost definitely sounds completely real. :yep:
cuz they is bad ass!
Reply 6
Skoji

11? :eek3: Seriously? :zomg:
I'd been with my boyfriend for three months and couldn't be arsed to wait three months longer just because I'd technically be a year older and nobody cares about the old AOC anyway, not these days :woo:
Reply 8
RichyFrench
Teenagers like to think they're mature and they're already doing stuff that adults do.

Probably say pretty much that.

I didn't see any need to, infact I never found a person worth bothering with in high school, it's all the same "omg i love _____" ...2 weeks after getting together, and then a week later in tears of a breakup and all. I always wondered what the point was, I still do. I don't think most people are ready, but it's their choice. If they're safe and they don't regret it later on, then i'm not too fussed what the law says really.
Because its not up to the law what goes in anyones body be it drugs or...other things...
Reply 10
Because the law doesn't define at what age you should start feeling horny.
Reply 11
beacuse its such a silly law...

people should have sex when there ready.

plus....if two 14 year olds get caught banging, the kids wont get arrested...its the old man whos gonna get arrested for perving...
Reply 12
Because doing it a day before isn't going to make it different to doing it a day after.
therefore, why wait a day?
I can consent whenever I damn well please. It's not up to the state to decide that for me.
Reply 14
I was mature enough before I was 16, and didn't need guidance from a government.
Because I thought I was more mature than I was.
Reply 16
11? purrrleaseeee :L :L
Skoji

You can't seriously be 'horny' at eleven.. you're eleven!

Craving a jam sandwich and wanting to play with your action man maybe but horny... no.
In my experience the girls in my year who were having sex below the age of consent were generally less attractive, needy and chavvish. They all left school at 16 and most of them are now single parents. Similarly for the boys. Those with the least to offer academically were the first to have sex and generally with more than one girl.

I can't think of a single girl who stayed at school to 18 who was having sex other than with a long term boyfriend - by long term I mean at least three months of 'courting'. And none of them became pregnant until after leaving university.

I'm 24 and left school a while ago so maybe things have changed but in my experieicne there is generally something wrong with a person who started having sex early. Either they come from a poor family, have few prospects in education or for jobs, are emotionally needy in some way thinking that sex will make people like them more and are mostly less attractive.

I don't actually see it as a badge of honour to have sex at an early age. It mostly makes you think what is wrong with this person's life that instead of doing kid things they are doing adult things?
Because people want to? And it feels good? And they feel ready because sometimes they are ready? Simple.

Personally, I didn't lose my virginity till 16, but the only reason was when I was 15 I was in a long term relationship with a girl and therefore couldn't technically have "sex" but if either of us were a male I definitely would have lost mine before the age of consent. It just so happened I didn't have a long term relationship with a boy until after I turned 16.

Latest

Trending

Trending