The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

lessthanthree
Just because girls are bisexual doesn't mean they are automatically up for bringing someone else into the bed. Sure, they might well be attracted to girls, but when you commit to someone, most of us would probably take it as given that we're exclusive.

I still don't understand that mentality. I mean, only two years ago, I was flicking through a copy of the News Of The World, and a woman wrote into the problem pages, unsure of her reaction to her fiance telling her that he was bisexual and had been with men in the past.

The response? Basically, get out quick, bi men are greedy and he will obviously cheat on you with every gay man in a 20 mile radius!

I mean, I know there is probably a good chunk of the NOTW readership who would think along the same lines, but I was shocked that they would be even allowed to print that sort of thing. And you'd think the agony aunt would know better anyway. Lordy...
legbreakgoogly
Why is it sad?

Is having sexual fantasies and being open abt them now sad?

<3 will have to confirm this, but I'd say she was more lamenting about the mentality of some girls rather than this thread. though I'm sure she has opinions on that too :smile:
You read a tabloid?

Dude?

Non herto males are ****ed up. I mean I respect there choice, but they should keep that ish quiet man. Its different for ladies, its not nearly as gross. (Its not gross at all!). Yes hypocricy I know, all guys suffer from it in this regard.

Btw, someone mentioned a "hussy", now throw "academically inclined" infront of that, and we have a good building block. :smile:
legbreakgoogly
You read a tabloid?

Well, I rarely buy them, but I'll read it if it's there...

legbreakgoogly

Non herto males are ****ed up. I mean I respect there choice, but they should keep that ish quiet man. Its different for ladies, its not nearly as gross. (Its not gross at all!). Yes hypocricy I know, all guys suffer from it in this regard.

All guys? I'd be inclined to say that gay guys don't... And I know many many straight guys who, while they wouldn't get jiggy with a bloke, couldn't give a monkeys about those that do. So I'd perhaps say keep your ish quiet, boyo :smile:
lessthanthree
As for your case study, that's bloody atrocious. You build up to telling her something like that..and then the agony aunt tells you to poo all over him? man, suckage.

Oh, I know. I laughed at it when I read it, but that kind of uneasy, 'oh dear, she actually thinks like that' laugh...

But then the agony aunt for the NOTW gives out awful advice anyway.
legbreakgoogly
NDG,

Yes, I am very open minded in all sorts of areas. I believe in social freedoms, not so much political and economic, but social and personal.

Cool. :smile:
Reply 26
legbreakgoogly
Hi,

Where would be the best place to meet a bi-sexual girlfriend?

Now I know that sounds wierd, to actively look for one, but I find the "girls who are bi" idea incredible. Now I admit I am a bit of a hypocrit (I am a man!), cos I say male gays are tolerable at best and dispicable at worst, but eh....

Any how, to have a gf say "do you mind if we add another girl to this" would make my life!

Opinions...

I really don't think people like you can afford to be fussy.
I would never say anything unjust to a gay person, I respect there choice in terms of person to person relations, and the Fab 5 are a greatsource of fashionand skin care tips but, obviously the idea of 2 men getting off is unappealing.

I have no beef with any other aspect of it, ie METROSEXUALS are cool as any one else, cos they know where the "hightended fashion" line ends...and respect that.

LT3,

Dump a chick if she's non bi? No way. I am actually a pretty nice guy, just open to sexual creativity. I would never be so cold to a girl I liked.
legbreakgoogly

Speak for yourself. They are treated equally in my eyes, couldn't care less which gender they are.
Read my pervious post for an expansion of my ideological position.
dogtanian
I still don't understand that mentality. I mean, only two years ago, I was flicking through a copy of the News Of The World, and a woman wrote into the problem pages, unsure of her reaction to her fiance telling her that he was bisexual and had been with men in the past.

The response? Basically, get out quick, bi men are greedy and he will obviously cheat on you with every gay man in a 20 mile radius!

I mean, I know there is probably a good chunk of the NOTW readership who would think along the same lines, but I was shocked that they would be even allowed to print that sort of thing. And you'd think the agony aunt would know better anyway. Lordy...

I agree, but I think it's that mentality where people believe the inability to only be sexually fixated on one gender leads to the stereotype of being open and well, greedy :confused:.

I think you'll also get quite a lot of stick (haha, like you'd want that :wink: ...sorry) for openly insulting gay men like you know them all :p:
Again, read a few post up for an expansion of my views. Very accepting, just asking for some tact on there part. I mean I once saw 2 such ppl kissing in the street, and it was stomach churning. Ie, just show just tact, keep that ish private.

Understand?
Reply 32
legbreakgoogly
Again, read a few post up for an expansion of my views. Very accepting, just asking for some tact on there part. I mean I once saw 2 such ppl kissing in the street, and it was stomach churning. Ie, just show just tact, keep that ish private.

Understand?

You are kidding, right?
Ok, ok, but you still said that "Non herto males are ****ed up", which I guess incensed me just a tad...not all gay males bustle with PDAs (public displays of affection) and openly flirt with all males. Some normally keep it quiet anyway, it's only the others that don't fit the mould that you notice.

Looks like another stereotype's been brought into play :p:

But hey, it seems like a challenge...at least you're honest, as someone else says before. Who knows, that girl who might pass you on a street one day might just be a hot threesome waiting to happen :wink:
legbreakgoogly

Understand?

Well, a straight couple getting overamorous in public make me feel just as ill as a gay one.
Reply 35
lessthanthree
sad? what's sad? Sad is girls pretending to be bi to have oafs drooling all over them so they may fulfil their life's dream of being a total easy tart. that's what's sad.

-

As for your situation, it makes me a little miffed that you're actively looking for a bi girlfriend just so you can fulfil this sexual fantasy. I mean, what if she's not up for threesomes? dump her?

--

And you can hardly respect someone you think is "****ed up". It's not in the slightest bit different for girls to be gay. That idea is propagated by stupid idiots who only accept gay women because they want to get off on them. That attitude is way disappointing. for shame.

Amen!
Reply 36
on a very light note legbreakgoogly, mebbe u should post on the TSR LGB thread....ud either be burned at the stake or find someone.the risk is urs for the taking.

Latest

Trending

Trending