Turn on thread page Beta

20 and havent done anything with a girl watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Um well personality I'm definitely into nice, sweet, innocent "good girls" lol
    so does 80% of guys :teeth:

(Original post by Anonymous)
    Thanks man, sometimes though I feel like I'm a bit too picky, this one girl that asked me out fairly recently seems nice and my type personality wise, looks wise she's not really my type but I find her kinda cute I guess, not sure if I should give her a chance or just wait till uni where I can meet a lot more girls..
    Girls usually dont have the balls to ask guys out (literally).

ReputationRep:
    SAme here
    but its kinda because i feel that it does the girl injustice to go out with her to try out a relationship.
    Cause girls are really serious about kissing and everything. And if you end up not liking her.. its really bad for both of you

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: September 26, 2010
  • create my feed
  • edit my feed
Poll
Is the Big Bang theory correct?
  • create my feed
  • edit my feed

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.