The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Ruthi-SH
oh please, you just saw one photo of him with a girl, is he not allowed to have friends? Also why cant you ring him instead of waiting for him to ring you, its a two way thing, you are being overly paranoid imo and you state yourself that you arent even sure if youre together anymore and that its on and off, i suggest you ring him and have a long conversation about where you both stand because from what i read he isnt into you

Like i said, he wont talk to me. He's been ignoring me and i've been texting/called him since last week. I noticed he never talks to me during the WEEKENDS, and only talks to me when he's on the train going home which is not even more than 10 mins.
Reply 21
kristinaalovesu
Like i said, he wont talk to me. He's been ignoring me and i've been texting/called him since last week. I noticed he never talks to me during the WEEKENDS, and only talks to me when he's on the train going home which is not even more than 10 mins.

then just forget about him, he clearly doesnt want you anymore
Nearly all these insecure relationship threads have its roots in facebook. This saddens me.:frown:
Reply 23
Kristina let me break it down for you - from what I can analyze from your relationship is that you NEED him thats why you don't want to let go off him.. you may also love him but at times like these you feel there is noway out because you need his help with some financial issues i.e bills.

His telling you not to add him on facebook? I do that to the girls I want to hide things from... the reason he gave you for not being friends on facebook is what i call Bullox, its just a massive excuse and for agreeing to it that just shows you can easily be manipulated.

Your paranoid but being paranoid is much better than being willfully ignorant; I personally think his cheating on you maybe not with the girl you think but if you two live in different locations and don't have a solid relationship then your just wasting your time holding on to false hope.

Focus on yourself, find alternative way to pay your bills rather then rely on this guy because one day I reckon he will just ignore you and leave you to struggle on this matter & for heaven sake break up with him. If I love a girl and she wants to speak to me I would make sure that I am there for her even if i have to fly to California to do it. Your so hurt that your telling us your personal problems and it isn't very smart.

Anyways good luck with whatever you do Kristina, from that small avatar next to your name i am assuming is you.. you look very pretty!
(edited 13 years ago)
AbdoHaji
Kristina let me break it down for you - from what I can analyze from your relationship is that you NEED him thats why you don't want to let go off him.. you may also love him but at times like these you feel there is noway out because you need his help with some financial issues i.e bills.

His telling you not to add him on facebook? I do that to the girls I want to hide things from... the reason he gave you for not being friends on facebook is what i call Bullox, its just a massive excuse and for agreeing to it that just shows you can easily be manipulated.

Your paranoid but being paranoid is much better than being willfully ignorant; I personally think his cheating on you maybe not with the girl you think but if you two live in different locations and don't have a solid relationship then your just wasting your time holding on to false hope.

Focus on yourself, find alternative way to pay your bills rather then rely on this guy because one day I reckon he will just ignore you and leave you to struggle on this matter & for heaven sake break up with him. If I love a girl and she wants to speak to me I would make sure that I am there for her even if i have to fly to California to do it. Your so hurt that your telling us your personal problems and it isn't very smart.

Anyways good luck with whatever you do Kristina, from that small avatar next to your name i am assuming is you.. you look very pretty!

I love him, i really do. I just don't like the way he treated me. He can't add me on fb because he is friends with most of his family members specially his sister who is the one who likes to mess up our relationship.

But you're right.. I'll just pretend that he didn't came back and leave and not look back.
Thank you for your good advise.

Im just scared that one day he'll call me again out of nowhere and make me miserable again.
HumanNature1992
Nearly all these insecure relationship threads have its roots in facebook. This saddens me.:frown:

I know. :frown:
Ruthi-SH
then just forget about him, he clearly doesnt want you anymore

why so mean? :cry:
Reply 27
kristinaalovesu
I can't, he is not even calling me or responding to all my text since last week either. :frown:

Well that's some kind of a fiance...Move on! He's clearly not sincere with what he was saying to you when you got back together. Why bother? :rolleyes:
studyload
Well that's some kind of a fiance...Move on! He's clearly not sincere with what he was saying to you when you got back together. Why bother? :rolleyes:

:cry:
Bit depressing in here...

CondensedMilk
Bit depressing in here...

:hmmm:
kristinaalovesu
:hmmm:

Ok maybe capybaras don't always help
CondensedMilk
Ok maybe capybaras don't always help

Reply 33
Obvious. He told you he has no fb because he wants to two time you with this girl without any of you knowing!!
Please please please learn more about punctuation and how to write a coherant sentence. Reading that made my brain hurt :frown:

Also, you're really neurotic.
One picture with another girl. wow
Reply 36
Threaten to leave him, his reaction should tell you all that's going on. You're pretty enough to do better. :wink:
(edited 13 years ago)
I'm so confused - are you actually even together? Anyway, regardless, it's a ******* picture. Get a grip.
Reply 38
Clements-
I'm so confused - are you actually even together? Anyway, regardless, it's a ******* picture. Get a grip.

:woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo:
Reply 39
It's just a profile picture...of her.
Maybe she likes her face in that picture?

It's a crime to take pic with someone's bf now?

Latest

Trending

Trending