The Student Room Group

girls do you squirt too?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by such_a_lady
Yep, I can. Why do guys find it so hot?

Hey uumm, could you bottle some up and send it to me please. :perv:

giggity
yeah, i do every time i orgasm. it's not like a firehose of any of that nastiness, but i do. it's kinda embarrassing, actually.
(edited 13 years ago)
No... I thought everyone thought it was weird anyway, but now it's apparently hot I feel left out.
Original post by Anonymous
Getting a girl to squirt is so hard it's not even worth trying! You get finger ache, and thrusting doesn't seem to do it for my girlfriend either.

A bad workman blames his tool...:wink:
I have been trying for years to get my OH to squirt. I would always say just go with it and and relax etc etc, trying all kinds of things, but most of the time she would tense up and find it hard to let go. I went on WISH.com and found they are selling those clit vibes that have a suction function on them. Well i will tell you straight of the bat, this is one of the best toys you could ever buy a partner. Forget all those expsensive g-spot stims and finger techniques ( althought my left forearm has grown in strength quite a bit) this little beauty is amazing. Cost me 20 quid, took a few weeks to arrive, but valentines this year was her first squirt. I don't mean squirt as in about a teaspoons worth, I'm talking a cup full of the stuff. The first one orgasm she had was great, she came in under 3 -5 mins. Normally she ends up finishing her self off. Then she kept it on and had another. She was blown away, then i took over holding it while she sucked me off, and suddenly within the space of fifteen minutes from start to end she gushed all over the bed. She screamed out
I've never had sex but when I masturbate I keep my underwear on because I hate the thought of my parents walking in on me naked lol so I can't really see but I feel stuff come out and I feel like I need to pee or is that not it and I have had that long bit of jelly thing idk what it is
I've never had a partner to have a reaction to it, but I squirt and it can be totally normal :smile:
Original post by tashab
The other week i was having sex with my bf when i started 'squirting' he seem abit freaked out by it :~
can anyone else do this and what was your partners reaction?

No it's not un normal, I don't have a partner myself but I do have orgasms and I do squirt. It is a little surprising but completely normal.
Original post by Anonymous
I've never had sex but when I masturbate I keep my underwear on because I hate the thought of my parents walking in on me naked lol so I can't really see but I feel stuff come out and I feel like I need to pee or is that not it and I have had that long bit of jelly thing idk what it is

Yea I get the parents walking in thing and yes, you will feel like you need to peel when you squirt or orgasm. Actually your orgasm contains urine in it but don't be freaked out. It's normal and the jelly stuff. If it's white that is also part of orgasm

Quick Reply

Latest