Yep, I can. Why do guys find it so hot?
Hey uumm, could you bottle some up and send it to me please. :perv:

giggity
green chica
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
yeah, i do every time i orgasm. it's not like a firehose of any of that nastiness, but i do. it's kinda embarrassing, actually.
Blueflare
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
No... I thought everyone thought it was weird anyway, but now it's apparently hot I feel left out.
mr_joejangles
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Getting a girl to squirt is so hard it's not even worth trying! You get finger ache, and thrusting doesn't seem to do it for my girlfriend either.
A bad workman blames his tool...
SpookyGnu
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
I have been trying for years to get my OH to squirt. I would always say just go with it and and relax etc etc, trying all kinds of things, but most of the time she would tense up and find it hard to let go. I went on WISH.com and found they are selling those clit vibes that have a suction function on them. Well i will tell you straight of the bat, this is one of the best toys you could ever buy a partner. Forget all those expsensive g-spot stims and finger techniques ( althought my left forearm has grown in strength quite a bit) this little beauty is amazing. Cost me 20 quid, took a few weeks to arrive, but valentines this year was her first squirt. I don't mean squirt as in about a teaspoons worth, I'm talking a cup full of the stuff. The first one orgasm she had was great, she came in under 3 -5 mins. Normally she ends up finishing her self off. Then she kept it on and had another. She was blown away, then i took over holding it while she sucked me off, and suddenly within the space of fifteen minutes from start to end she gushed all over the bed. She screamed out
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Regarding Ofqual's most recent update, do you think you will be given a fair grade this summer?

Yes (341)
34.8%
No (639)
65.2%

Watched Threads