The Student Room Group

Choose Oxford Brookes Over QMUL and Uni of Liverpool

ehy guys, I received all my offers and it's time to think about where to go. I will study International Business/management

The problem is that I have alredy chosen my insurance that will be UWE bristol, But i'm not sure about my firm choice. Basically the requirements for Oxford Brookes,QMUL and Uni Of Liverpool are all the same, apart from QMUL that asks me to retake my IELTS in order to take at least 7.

The University I like Most is Oxford Brookes, because I visited it this summer and apart from it I fell in love with Oxford. In addition, The course ,in my opinion ,is the best among the others because it provides the opportunity to do an exchange semester abroad + a work placement year. the business school is ranked higher than QMUL and Uni of Liverpool TOO. but on the other hand is an ex-poly and I don't know if it worths going there instead of a russel group uni or a university of London member. I haven't ever been in Liverpool so I dont know exactly how it looks like but I've been so many times in London and I think it's too busy for me. Oxford is definetely my perfect environment. the courses at QMUL And liverpool doesnt offer the possibility to do a work placement year and it's really rare to do an exchange semester.

What do you suggest?
Oxford Brookes sounds like the uni and course you like the most - if that's the case, put it as firm. Russell group unis are good on research, it doesn't indicate anything else in itself, and QMUL is hardly "Oh quick, must reject my offers to go there" standard. Good uni, but not so great it's worth turning down somewhere you prefer.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending